The Student Room Group

Medicine or IB???????

Hi guys,
Just wondering, if i cannot get into medicine with AAA at A-level and necessary work experience, is it best to go with a back up plan or reapply the following year?

Will maths,phys,chem and bio advantage me yet disallows me from studying going into IB and study at a reputable university?

What do you say TSR
Original post by Greatthinker
Will maths,phys,chem and bio advantage me yet disallows me from studying going into IB and study at a reputable university?

Can you rephrase this?? I have no idea what on earth you're trying to express.
Original post by seaholme
Can you rephrase this?? I have no idea what on earth you're trying to express.

im planning on studying chem,bio, phys and maths.
Is this advantageous for medicine when compared to maths,chemistry, biology +any other alevel?
Medicine might not be what i desire in the future thus should i choose 2 sciences and math+ economics?

I hope this is easier to understand.
Bump
Bump the 2nd
yes.no
Reply 6
Although many people do physics you don't necessarily need it.
I do maths, bio, chem and economics and I feel that by doing a non science fourth subject I am able to show other skills.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mliela
I do maths, bio, chem and economics and I feel that by doing a non science fourth subject I am able to show other skills.

Interesting. For IB/accountancy would you say these are good choices
Reply 8
[QUOTE="Greatthinker;53347257"]
Original post by mliela

Interesting. For IB/accountancy would you say these are good choices

I'm only really sure about medicine. For accountancy I think maths and Econ are good and then you can do the two sciences. It still gives you the option to go into either career

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest