The Student Room Group

applying for courses which are slightly different to eachother...

Hi.

I have lots of questions!

I'm trying my hardest here to write up my personal statement. However. I have yet another problem.

In most Uni's now it is very difficult to find a general ICT course, it is either business ICT, ICT, business computing, Information Systems, Business Information technology, multimedia computing.

So my problem is.
When writing my personal statement, how am I going to adjust myself in writing to the course content of general ICT to another choice which i have which is multimedia computing??

I'm confusing myself here.. shall I write my personal statement so that I match exactly to each course i am applying for?

This ICT is really annoying me now, because it's called so many different things in different Unis.

Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas or input it would be appreciated alot.

darkfairy
Focus it on ICT & Business, and maybe then add something breifly about multimedia computing? I applied to Biblical Studies & Music, but the whole PS was Music-focused. The only place I mentioned the other course was that I was studying RS AS independant of the school and that one of my hobbies was reading about religion.

thanks for your help this has helped loads :smile: x

Latest

Trending

Trending