The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

BA European Politics

Heyyyy, I got an offer for European Politics from KCL after I applied for a different degree so I have no idea what its about...

Anyone else been given an offer? Is it interesting? I don't really know what to expect...:confused::confused:
Original post by JellyCat99
Heyyyy, I got an offer for European Politics from KCL after I applied for a different degree so I have no idea what its about...

Anyone else been given an offer? Is it interesting? I don't really know what to expect...:confused::confused:

I recieved an offer for European Politics yesterday and I am in the same situation. Would love to know what other people think about the course.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Phew I thought I was the only one! Did you apply for it in the first place, or were
you offered it as an alternative degree? I applied for PPE, but they gave me this instead...

Have you looked at the modules? It looks like a combination of European history modules and politics... It looks quite interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JellyCat99
Phew I thought I was the only one! Did you apply for it in the first place, or were
you offered it as an alternative degree? I applied for PPE, but they gave me this instead...

Have you looked at the modules? It looks like a combination of European history modules and politics... It looks quite interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you applied for PPE but they rejected you for that and they are offering you European Politics, am I right? What's the reason?
Reply 4
Yup, they said something along the lines of 'due to the competitive nature of the PPE course, unfortunately we can't offer you a place, but you're a strong applicant and we think BA European Politics would be a good alternative for you'.... 😓😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, the same for me! Does anyone know more about European Politics? Are you gonna firm it?

Quick Reply

Latest