The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University Of Hull 2015 Firmers and Freshers Page (and Facebook)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SlowlorisIncognito
Hi

I've moved this thread to the University of Hull sub-forum, as it doesn't really belong in applications and UCAS.

okay no worries thanks
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Br33gu11
Hull is my firm choice and I've got a conditional offer for Computer Science with Games Development. :smile: Second year start if I pass my current HND with a B.

woo! good luck with it mate! sure you'll be fine! Sounds very interesting, and if you want to, join the hull uni facebook group thats with this thread:smile: www.facebook.com/groups/800830706619343/
Reply 22
Original post by oliviabennett96
Hi, I've firmed Hull for psychology starting in September and have also been invited to the talent development programme but my interview isn't until the 11th March. My name is Olivia but everyone calls me Liv, I'm currently studying Psychology, English Language, English Literature and Health and Social Care Diploma Level 3. Hopefully going to be living at the lawns halls, can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo! well done olivia:smile: My girlfriend does psychology at hull and she loves it! I did my TDP and got it so ive got the EEE offer now:smile: my gf is also at the lawns and i love it it is amazing! Good luck with it the knowledge factory if you have any questions about it message me on here!
also the group is here
www.facebook.com/groups/800830706619343/
Hi that's great! Makes me feel more at ease. Thanks a lot:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks Andy97a that's great! I've sent a join request! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by oliviabennett96
Thanks Andy97a that's great! I've sent a join request! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorted:smile: good luck with the interview, let me know how it goes and if you get the offer:smile:
I will thanks:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Hey, my name is Sammy, I'm 19, and I'm going to be studying Creative Writing and American Studies at Hull in September 2015. :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by sammehbookworm
Hey, my name is Sammy, I'm 19, and I'm going to be studying Creative Writing and American Studies at Hull in September 2015. :smile:

Hey sammy!:smile: im andy! have you firmed hull?:smile: also join the facebook group im trying to get it up and running for the new hull freshers group! www.facebook.com/groups/800830706619343/
Yep, definitely firmed Hull aha. Really looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 31
good!:smile: I have too😁 hopefully the Facebook group will grow and get to know people before we go to hull:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have an offer to study Religion and Sociology :smile: I'm from Hull already and hoping to live at the lawns next year

Anyone know what the food is like, bit worried:colondollar:
Reply 33
Fieldy, food is great my girlfriends there and I love it! You in the Facebook group?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: hello, Somehow got a unconditional offer for sport exercise, health and science, will be 20 when we start in September and so ready for uni. I currently work as a personal trainer and swim coach really into all that fitness and all that so will be looking for a good training partner, also meeting newbys going out and having a good time, hopefully staying in lawns accommodation so knock on the door for movie days it'll always be open.
Chris Williams I am in desperate need for a training partner when I get to uni, I am so unmotivated! Hopefully staying at the lawns too so if you see a shortish blonde girl with bright pink trainers pretending to look like she knows what she's doing please help! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
oliviabennett96 perfect, Ill keep an eye our for you gym buddie:wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to the applicants day on wednesday??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope how about the 21st?? Saturday anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest