The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Bursaries/Grants/Loans

Hiya

I've received an unconditional to Biomedical Science (with a year in industry) starting in September 2015, however I have not accepted it yet due to worry about financing the move to Dundee. I will be moving from Glasgow to Dundee, so I will be applying for a SAAS loan to cover the cost of accommodation as much as possible and plan on getting a job. However, I would need some other form of bursary/loan to help to cover the costs of living and since I am from a low income family it is not possible for my parents to support me in that way. I do not receive free school meals or educational maintenance allowance currently, and am obviously not considered a Rest of UK student, however the only information I can find about any sort of additional bursaries/loans/grants available on the university website are for these students. Basically (in a massively long-winded way :smile: ) I was wondering if anyone knew anything about any of these bursaries/loans that are on offer for Scottish students?

Thanks!
Hayley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending