The Student Room Group

Student Finance Northern Ireland applying

Hi guys

Wondering when the deadline is to apply for student finance for 2nd year.

Also, I need to apply for student finance for 1st year also

The problem is- i'm hoping to change university and courses because I don't like the one i'm doing atm. However, I want to apply for second year student finance incase I don't get into my 1st year university.

Can I do this?
How do I go about it?

Also, do our student finance applications not need approved??
Original post by NicolaM
Hi guys

The problem is- i'm hoping to change university and courses because I don't like the one i'm doing atm. However, I want to apply for second year student finance incase I don't get into my 1st year university.

Can I do this?
How do I go about it?

http://www.studentfinanceni.co.uk/portal/page?_pageid=54,6700622&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Deadlines

The deadlines for 2015/16 applications are:
- full-time and part-time students - up to nine months after the start of your academic year

Check with your university or college when your academic year starts as it’s not necessarily the first day of your course. For 2015/16 it will either be 1 September, 1 January, 1 April or 1 July.

If your course, income or family circumstances change

Tell the Student Finance Services European Team if your course, income or family circumstances change as this can affect what you're entitled to.

Full-time students can do this using form EUCO1. Part-time students should contact the Student Finance Services European Team.

- Download EUCO1 - EU full-time students: change of circumstance form 2015/16
- Download EUCO1 - EU full-time students: change of circumstance form 2014/15
- EU students - contact the Student Finance Services European Team

I've flagged this thread for moving to the Student Financial Support forum, where others can help with more detailed replies for any remaining questions that you have. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Illusionary
x

How come you aren't a mod anymore?
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
How come you aren't a mod anymore?

Various reasons, but I couldn't/shouldn't really go into the detail to be honest. Leaving isn't something that I particularly regret now, though - I don't really have any desire to rejoin the mod team now.
Original post by NicolaM
Hi guys

Can I do this?
How do I go about it?

you can't make two different applications no. You have to make one and then change it later if your not following the route you put down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending