The Student Room Group

Has anybody here dealt with ACN (MLM scheme)

Yesterday I got a call from a friend of mine talking about a ''business opportunity''. I could smell that it was a scam a mile off, but I agreed to go to her house and watch a presentation give by representatives of ACN.

It was complete and utter bull**** and I honestly cannot believe that people fall for these kind of things. I told her later that it was a scam and to get her money back (£390!).

After doing some more research I found that it is a bloody cult! ACN representatives all over the internet peddling the same old **** and even mass-disliking videos on YouTube that criticise the company.

Has anybody here had any experiences with ACN?
Yep...exactly how it went with me...invited me to my friends house...showed a biased presentation about ACN (how it's endorsed by Donald trump- a man I do not trust)...it smelt too fishy....i didn't say no, i was to afraid to say no to my friends (it be a slap in thier face) so i said "maybe", "need time to consider"...they kept calling me, texting me and even sent a letter!...i eventually told them the truth and emphatically said "No!, I'm not interested" in this cult and terrible/risky investment...I'd rather waste my money on a PS4...they ain't talking to me now and mocking me how I'm gonna lose out in s.h.i.t. i couldn't care about...ACN ruined my friendship
(edited 9 years ago)
Piramid scheme gonna piramid scheme
Original post by Emperor Trajan
Yep...exactly how it went with me...invited me to my friends house...showed a biased presentation about ACN (how it's endorsed by Donald trump- a man I do not trust)...it smelt too fishy....i didn't say no, i was to afraid to say no to my friends (it be a slap in thier face) so i said "maybe", "need time to consider"...they kept calling me, texting me and even sent a letter!...i eventually told them the truth and emphatically said "No!, I'm not interested" in this cult and terrible/risky investment...I'd rather waste my money on a PS4...they ain't talking to me now and mocking me how I'm gonna lose out in s.h.i.t. i couldn't care about...ACN ruined my friendship

Sorry to hear about that, mate.

I successfully convinced my friend to get out of it, but it really did scare me just how gullible some people can be.
Reply 4
I know quite a few people who have left their colleges in fact to join up to this scheme and whilst I did try to warn them they were still blinded by the money.

Quick Reply

Latest