The Student Room Group

Ofcom 2020 Graduate Scheme

Has anyone heard back about assessment centers yet?

Scroll to see replies

No, not yet!
No, I haven’t either...
(edited 4 years ago)
anything yet? has anyone called?
Reply 4
Original post by fonduefortwo

I tried calling Bright Network this morning and I couldn't get through and the mailbox was full to leave a message :/ there's meant to be an assessment center this Friday!
Original post by fonduefortwo

I still haven’t heard
Original post by CouchmanP
I tried calling Bright Network this morning and I couldn't get through and the mailbox was full to leave a message :/ there's meant to be an assessment center this Friday!

yeah that's my concern! i hope they don't push the assessment center dates too far back now..
I’ve also sent an email to Bright Network, but I’ve heard nothing back yet. It’s very frustrating.
Original post by doglover1997
Anyone heard yet? I tried to phone but I can’t get through

Still nothing. They're already a few days late and haven't even sent an update asking for more time so I'm very confused
Reply 9
anyone heard anything back from anyone yet? so confused as to why we haven't heard anything
Received an e-mail just now telling me I've been rejected - keeping my fingers crossed for you all that you get good news!
All,

To let you know - there is an A/C this Friday, and possibly 1-2 more - all for generalist positions. After this, I understand it is highly unlikely not anticipate running any more A/Cs for either generalists or economists.

If you have any other questions about life at Ofcom or the assessment process drop me a message on here and I can see if I can help answer your questions (PS - I wrote a detailed description in last year's Ofcom thread)

Best of luck everyone.
Original post by oxfordgrad2
All,

To let you know - there is an A/C this Friday, and possibly 1-2 more - all for generalist positions. After this, I understand it is highly unlikely not anticipate running any more A/Cs for either generalists or economists.

If you have any other questions about life at Ofcom or the assessment process drop me a message on here and I can see if I can help answer your questions (PS - I wrote a detailed description in last year's Ofcom thread)

Best of luck everyone.

I have an upcoming video interview for the Graduate Economist role, do you have any tips on how I can prepare for this or the type of questions i could prepare for in advance?
Reply 13
Original post by karman56
I have an upcoming video interview for the Graduate Economist role, do you have any tips on how I can prepare for this or the type of questions i could prepare for in advance?

I've also made it through to the video interview stage. I'm planning on going to the 'Explore Ofcom' event in 2 weeks which should be helpful? Otherwise, I'm just going to try and research thoroughly.
Original post by T0ucan
I've also made it through to the video interview stage. I'm planning on going to the 'Explore Ofcom' event in 2 weeks which should be helpful? Otherwise, I'm just going to try and research thoroughly.

Yeah that seems like a good idea, I think i will do that as well.
Reply 15
Original post by T0ucan

Have you had a confirmation of the event yet?
Reply 16
Original post by SLT15
Have you had a confirmation of the event yet?

Yeah I got an email at 17.16 today.
Reply 17
Original post by T0ucan
Yeah I got an email at 17.16 today.

I hope you found it insightful! What was their online test like? Standard psychometric?
Reply 18
Original post by SLT15
I hope you found it insightful! What was their online test like? Standard psychometric?

I'm really sorry but I can't actually remember haha, been applying to too many grad schemes. Whatever it was I don't think I found it too hard.
I've applied for a Cyber Security Graduate Scheme and have been invited to an online interview. Any tips please?

Quick Reply

Latest