The Student Room Group

Does anyone here like....

Scroll to see replies

AMERICAN HORROR STORY!

Although I stopped after season 3 as I disliked the 4th one about the freak show from the first episode. I'm looking forward to season 5 though, especially with Lady Gaga in it!
Vampire Daries iis so dull my sister used to always watch it when she was 12.
I haven't seen nor read any of them. Should I be ashamed or are these shows aimed at a female teenage audience?
Reply 23
Original post by Novascope
AMERICAN HORROR STORY!

Although I stopped after season 3 as I disliked the 4th one about the freak show from the first episode. I'm looking forward to season 5 though, especially with Lady Gaga in it!

ahh this is my faaave show my ranks are 1 then 3 then 4 then 2 cant WAIT for 5 hope evan peters is in it again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ha27
ahh this is my faaave show my ranks are 1 then 3 then 4 then 2 cant WAIT for 5 hope evan peters is in it again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think 2 tops the list for me, then 1 then 3. Ugh yes I hope he's in it as well! I'm pretty sure they'll keep him again, he's such a great actor :smile:
Original post by Jaixo
The Mortal Instruments, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Switched at Birth, American Horror Story and/or Pretty Little liars??Just out of Curiosity. The Mortal Instruments is my fave book series/movie and the rest are my fave TV Shows http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/smile.png

Everything apart from American horror story and pretty little liars, the originals is really interesting atm same with the vampire diaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest