The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Official Brunel University 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Brunel University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
I applied for Biomed BSc with predicted 152 UCAS points and haven't received any offers yet, does anyone know how long it takes to receive an offer?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Law & Criminal Justice w a Placement Year
Law, Sociology and Psychology at A Level predicted ABB
I got a conditional offer today
Reply 3
Hey!! How long after applying did ya'll get the offers? Just curious since I applied a week back and I'm eagerly waiting 😬
Original post by ygskyyyy
Hey!! How long after applying did ya'll get the offers? Just curious since I applied a week back and I'm eagerly waiting 😬

I applied on a Friday and got a response by Monday evening
Reply 5
Hi there I applied and got to hear back about 1 week later.
I applied for the sept 2022 session and its been 2 weeks i still haven't heard back... what does that mean?
Reply 7
What does it say on your UCAS rings? Does it say it’s submitted to the university’s or still at your college?
It's submitted to the university, and I also got a couple of emails from Brunel saying that they've received my application and that they'll send a response soon, but its been 3 weeks and tbh i'm pretty nervous at this point
Reply 9
Don’t stress, what are you applying for?
Original post by R4V123
Don’t stress, what are you applying for?

I applied for the 4 year business course, received an offer 😊
Original post by Vic Vinegar
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Brunel University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

I finished college a few years back and im applying for psychology with placement 😁 I don’t quite meet the entry requirements but still applied as it’s worth a shot!
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for the 4 year business course, received an offer 😊

Same!
Reply 13
If anyone would like to be added to a group chat with Brunel applicants for 2022 let me know
i want!
Hi!
I got an offer from Brunel. Can any Brunel students tell me what uni life is like there? What are the people like, whats night life like etc?
Reply 16
Original post by meltkk
Hi! Can you add me to the group if youve got one going

Sure private message me
Hi!
I got an offer from Brunel. Can any Brunel students tell me what uni life is like there? What are the people like, whats night life like etc?

Brunel social life is really good. There are always events of some sort going on, you'll always find something to do.
If there is anyone out there who needs help with A-Level History, Politics or English Literature, please feel free to PM and I can share with you some online resources which really helped me when I was studying for those subjects myself.
Reply 19
Hi!

hey what did you get for A levels? do you think Brunel are lenient, the require BBB but do you think if I get ACC in results day they'll accept me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending