The Student Room Group

Grant Thornton 2022 January graduate programme

Hi all, has any started the application process and if so, how is it going? Where have you applied to and which programme?

Hope we can all be active on this thread to support one another.

Many thanks.

Scroll to see replies

I'm still agonisingly waiting for the results of my online assessments - applied for Business Risk Consulting in London
Reply 2
Original post by FillyKuti
I'm still agonisingly waiting for the results of my online assessments - applied for Business Risk Consulting in London

Same here, I’ve received my feedback report but still awaiting the outcome - applied for Audit in Reading.
Reply 3
I am also waiting for an outcome for the strengths assessment after receiving the feedback report. I applied for Not for Profit Audit in London. Good luck everyone! :h:
Reply 4
Original post by w95894
I am also waiting for an outcome for the strengths assessment after receiving the feedback report. I applied for Not for Profit Audit in London. Good luck everyone! :h:

I received an email today letting me know I had made it to the next stage of the process, the digital interview.
Reply 5
Original post by w95894
I received an email today letting me know I had made it to the next stage of the process, the digital interview.

Hi, same here, good luck 😊👍🏻
Hi, can anyone who passed the GT strength assessment, tell me what their top skills were from their feedback report and their weakest skill? Thank you
Original post by Rvm
Hi, same here, good luck 😊👍🏻

Hi, how long from completing your online assessment did you receive a reply?
Thanks
Original post by Frankianderson
Hi, how long from completing your online assessment did you receive a reply?
Thanks

It took me exactly a week to receive a reply.
Did the 2022 jan intake application just open?
Original post by Jessilover98
Did the 2022 jan intake application just open?

they've been open for a while now
Reply 11
hi, im about to apply now. how is the first stage
Original post by Yahyam
hi, im about to apply now. how is the first stage

It's Capp assessments style, so practice that type of question and you should be fine
Has anyone had an experience day yet for audit?
Whats the application process? Is it the final stage after the video interview? And how long after the video interview do you get a response?
Hi I have mine tomorrow (21st Sept)
Original post by Sexy beast

Hi, how long after you completed the digital interview and case study, did you hear back from them?
Original post by Frankianderson
Hi, how long after you completed the digital interview and case study, did you hear back from them?

They responded back 2 days after each submission of the vid interview and case study
Original post by Sexy beast

Well done that is awesome! How was it?
Original post by 100000001
Well done that is awesome! How was it?

Yeah it was good! Heard back today and got an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending