The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Marketing - Year 2 direct entry

Hello everybody,

I gained second year entry into Marketing and was wondering if anyone else has started uni from the second year before? What should I expect? Getting pretty nervous about it. Any advice?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Danturvey
Hello everybody,

I gained second year entry into Marketing and was wondering if anyone else has started uni from the second year before? What should I expect? Getting pretty nervous about it. Any advice?

Thank you :smile:

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I got an offer yesterday for second year marketing at ntu so I'll make sure I keep an eye on this post :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by QcI JAMES IcQ
Hi, I'm in the same boat. I got an offer yesterday for second year marketing at ntu so I'll make sure I keep an eye on this post :smile:

Hello,
thank god thought I was going to be alone on this one :/ and oh cool :smile: hopefully someone will reply with past experiences :smile:
Yeah same! it's good to find someone else :smile:
Reply 4
im transferring into second year for sociology
Original post by eazyszn
im transferring into second year for sociology

Good to find some other people transferring, are you already at trent or transferring in from outside. :smile:
Reply 6
I am transferring as well...

Do any of you need a housemate?
Thought I'd give this a bump :smile:
Reply 8
Thought I'd give this a bump :smile:

I went to an open day and it was really good :biggrin: have you managed to get your accommodation sorted yet? :smile:
Yeah I went to a week or so ago on the 29th April. I decided to go with private halls at IQ Nottingham what about you? :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah I went to a week or so ago on the 29th April. I decided to go with private halls at IQ Nottingham what about you? :smile:

Oh cool did you like it? :biggrin: and I also decided to go into private halls :smile: stopping at the glasshouse :smile:
Yeah it was great! I looked at glasshouse too it looks nice, are you with other second years or a mix? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending