The Student Room Group
I would like too!
Please message me :smile: I'm really interested too.
Reply 3
I would not mind, I am awkward but with practice maybe. It will be fun and I would be dedicated. After all it is good exercise! And I prefer that to being in front of a boring TV... :colondollar:
Reply 4
I would love to but unfortunately i don't live in London T.T
Reply 5
whats the age group you're looking for?
Reply 6
I'm interested!! Pls message me
I'm interested! But unfortunately I don't live in London :frown:
I'd live to but I don't live in London ... Damn I really want to join on?
Reply 9
Original post by Enterthedomain
Any one from london interested in making a kpop dance crew. I'be been searching for one and would like to join one . But I can't really travel outside London. :smile:

Sure! I live near London but it depends where in London...where in London is it???
Well I'd love to as me and my friend want to dance in public and I dont live in London but im kinda close
I think there are some already? I have a friend who does a kpop dance thing on the weekend? (I know v little about kpop, but she's met loads of ppl thru Korean societies etc? She lives in Kensington and it doesn't seem like she has to travel v far?)
Reply 12
If you're still looking im in London and I want to dance to KPOP especially Blackpink lol
Heya, if youre still looking for one or have already found one. I would love to join!
If anyone is still interested message me!
Hey I have some dance experience and I’m a kpop fan, do you have a crew? I’d love to join!! x
Reply 16
Original post by Enterthedomain
Any one from london interested in making a kpop dance crew. I'be been searching for one and would like to join one . But I can't really travel outside London. :smile:

would love to
Closing this ancient thread, seeing as the OP hasn't logged on in two years... please see the official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew thread' instead.

Latest