The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew' thread

Setting up a new K-Pop dance crew? Looking to recruit for or join an existing one? Post here to meet others who share your hobby. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I want to create a Kpop/Jpop dance crew. I'm currently based in Oxfordshire and it would be convenient to meet somewhere close to it (or depends where most people want to meet up). We could also do cosplay Kpop/Jpop dance if anyone's interested or just normal kpop/Jpop dancing:smile: if anyone's interested please post a message below! Thank you!^^
I'm interested! ^.^ Im closer to London but thats close-ish?
Hello! Thank you for the message! Do you want to talk more by email as it's easier that way?^_^
sure ^.^
awwww i'm so happy to see ppl r into japanese music!! (although i'm more into the rock side lol)
i knw a bit of kpop e.g. the general exo etc.
and yeah i'm a londoner

Original post by Tsukinoreika
Hello! I want to create a Kpop/Jpop dance crew. I'm currently based in Oxfordshire and it would be convenient to meet somewhere close to it (or depends where most people want to meet up). We could also do cosplay Kpop/Jpop dance if anyone's interested or just normal kpop/Jpop dancing:smile: if anyone's interested please post a message below! Thank you!^^
Original post by ParallelPoptart
sure ^.^

My email is Tsukinoreika
@
Gmail. Com^^
Hey guys! My name is Lynn and I'm a 20 year old, love love kpop for a long time fave band BTS!!
I want to start up a kpop dance group
Doesn't really matter what your gender, race is just looking for people aged between 15-26 in general major plus if you live in london.

If you wanna join please reply thank you❤️
Hello :smile: Just curious to see if there are any kpop fans around in the Birmingham/West Mids area on here?

Anyone know of a kpop dance class nearby too? :smile:
Does anyone have a kpop dance class they want to start in liverpool.
I like BTS
a little bit of exo dont know much about them though
Blackpink
Got7
I'm only 12 and would really like to learn some BTS dances
thank you if you can help.
Reply 10
Original post by Lynnsoorina
Hey guys! My name is Lynn and I'm a 20 year old, love love kpop for a long time fave band BTS!!
I want to start up a kpop dance group
Doesn't really matter what your gender, race is just looking for people aged between 15-26 in general major plus if you live in london.

If you wanna join please reply thank you❤️

Hey there!
I would absolutely love to join!!!!
It's been so difficult trying to find or start a kpop dance crew and I've been dying to join one!!!
I love BTS too btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there anyway I can contact you?
E.g SNAPCHAT,BTS AMINO APP ???
Original post by IGot7
Hey there!
I would absolutely love to join!!!!
It's been so difficult trying to find or start a kpop dance crew and I've been dying to join one!!!
I love BTS too btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there anyway I can contact you?
E.g SNAPCHAT,BTS AMINO APP ???

Oh wow someone replied, hi yes sure you can contact me on snapchat it's illynna2
Anyone in the Liverpool area who would like to do kpop dance classes like covers I'm only 12 and have been searching for someone to do this with so please help
Reply 13
I'm a kpop fan but I don't know of any dances classes I'm looking to but I can easily learn the dances on my own tbh
Yeah I want to create a Kpop dance crew, andI also live in London so it would be good for me.
Ive seen loads of people organise meet ups in London but not many in my area so i thought it would be cool to see if anyone is interested in meeting up one day and attempting to learn some kpop dances.

If anyone is interested just say and we can organise a meeting place, date/time etc 😁

Some groups i like are BTS(lovelovelove), Seventeen, NCT 127, Monsta X, Got7 and lots more.

Im 16 so i guess ages around 13-20 but it doesn't really matter 😅 and you don't have to be experienced..like at all...so yah~
Reply 16
i'm a kpop fan too i'm trying to find friends who wouldn't want to come to a kpop concert with me rather then forcing someone to come. i don't know any dance classes but i learn on my own
Reply 17
Well I could be a friend since we both like k pop. I really want to do kpop dancing in public but I would never cuz that's scary
Reply 18
i wanna dance in public but dont wanna at the same time. i can add you on twitter if you want
Can I be you guys friend too 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest