The Student Room Group

Having an affair AMA

Scroll to see replies

Do you love your boyfriend?
If you love the other guy, and you think he is better for you then break up with your bf. Simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
I love them both differently.

Thanks for all your advice. You're all right in that I'm horrible and selfish and heartless. I've decided on an easy way out.

Thanks.
Original post by AvaAdore
I love them both differently.

Thanks for all your advice. You're all right in that I'm horrible and selfish and heartless. I've decided on an easy way out.

Thanks.

just do the right thing and come clean. Part of me thinks you made this whole thing up though
What has the world come to.
Have you ever considered polyamory?
Original post by queen-bee
What has the world come to.

Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It won't allow me to open it
What's your favourite track from Ava Adore and why?
Original post by queen-bee
It won't allow me to open it

just saying you're right. I can't believe she's proud of it
Hope this easy way out isn't suicide as that would be the most ridiculous thing to do.
Reply 30
So people can post all kinds of crap, anti women, racist etc but I have to go away? I'm not proud of what's going on

It's not an affair...It's TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get away :angry:
Reply 31
Your playing the fool with a decent and innocent person's life!

Bad person you are!!!

Aren't you ashamed?

Weren't you born to a mother? Do you love cheating your mother as lying to her?

Your mother is also a female isn't she? STOP CHEATING and leave the girl you cheat on her own independence..

Shame on you
Original post by Sena5
Your playing the fool with a decent and innocent person's life!

Bad person you are!!!

Aren't you ashamed?

Weren't you born to a mother? Do you love cheating your mother as lying to her?

Your mother is also a female isn't she? STOP CHEATING and leave the girl you cheat on her own independence..

Shame on you

Casual sexism assuming the person cheating is male

(which by the way they're not)
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't get this forum, my post was deleted but I still have stuffing wanna talk through about this so this is my new tack - I'm 23 and I'm cheating on my partner of 3 years. AMA.

You're actions are despicable. The best thing for you to do is break up with your partner OF 3 YEARS!!!....

Why did you feel the need to cheat? and is it your first time?
How old are all three of you. Do you think the guy is using you (the affair guy). Why don;t you just end it with your boyfriend? Do you blow both of them?
I don't get this forum, my post was deleted but I still have stuffing wanna talk through about this so this is my new tack - I'm 23 and I'm cheating on my partner of 3 years. AMA.

classy.
(edited 8 years ago)
LP: If I could id delete all your posts so stop!
Original post by SceneKid17
LP: If I could id delete all your posts so stop!

? is this at me or STD factory, OP?
you!
Reply 39
Original post by Fabregas07
? is this at me or STD factory, OP?

unfortunately for you, saying I have an STD doesn't make it the truth, thus pretty unlikely to make me feel anything other than sorry for you. Do you really think you're going to upset me? I volunteered this info by choice, sweetheart...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending