The Student Room Group

Post a meme to describe your life

Post a meme to describe your life or your favourite meme.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
#catladyproblems
Reply 4
Original post by Viva Emptiness
A

As funny as your offensive one is... I think this is just a tad more you.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Oi.
Oi.

I found that blog before you :huff:

I oscillate back and forth between the above bleak outlook and this.

I'm currently in this rather more hopeful mood after having spent all day digging.

I probably got until about midday tomorrow until I start feeling depressed and scared of everything again and revert back to the crummy outlook.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I found that blog before you :huff:

I oscillate from the above bleak outlook to this.

I'm currently in this rather more hopeful mood after having spent all day digging.

I probably got until about midday tomorrow until I start feeling depressed and scared of everything again.

Excellent :biggrin: (mostly)
Reply 12
Original post by CherryWine

Excellent :biggrin: (mostly)

Some new person was there and she was talking about how the forrest and crag we were in and next to reminded her of The Walking Dead and the Lord of the Rings. Like where zombies would burst out from undergrowth or from behind the next tree. Where hobbits would hide under rocky alcove to escape the sight of a flying Nazgul.

This is literally what goes on in my head whenever I am outside. They couldn't have been more me. Even when digging a trench she refereed to it as Khazad doom :love:

Unfortunately she has a partner so even if we were in some topsy turvy alternate reality where women were attracted to me it would have still been hopeless :sad:

Well at least I know people like her actually exist in the wild and not just in my head :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd fear what it would mean to be able to express my life as a single meme.

Alternatively..

Original post by channies

Original post by Champagne Supernova
I'd fear what it would mean to be able to express my life as a single meme.

I get more of a Ron Swanson vibe off you.

Quick Reply

Latest