The Student Room Group

If a man looks at you like this...

what does it mean, like why would he do this? Is he dangerous, I see him quite often.

So I'm walking and catch his eye. He stares. I walk past and he turns around and stares at me. He won't look away, he just stares without smiling. He also kept looking at me up and down (which is weird because I'm skinny with a small bum and boobs).

He stares anytime he sees me.

WTF?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe because you have a small arse and tits :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
what does it mean, like why would he do this? Is he dangerous, I see him quite often.

So I'm walking and catch his eye. He stares. I walk past and he turns around and stares at me. He won't look away, he just stares without smiling. He also kept looking at me up and down (which is weird because I'm skinny with a small bum and boobs).

He stares anytime he sees me.

WTF?

You've got something on your face
Possibly because he likes you but can't go up to you and speak to you because he is some what shy when around girls...
Does he do it every time you see him?

I would find that really creepy.
He wants to give you the D.
Reply 6
Original post by DannyGeldart
Possibly because he likes you but can't go up to you and speak to you because he is some what shy when around girls...

He does not know me lol! Btw, he is about 30 or older and I'm 18.
Reply 7
Original post by Emily.97
Does he do it every time you see him?

I would find that really creepy.

Yep, every time. The first time was so scary. he stared for about 10 seconds.

I'm 18 and he's about 30 btw

I know this guy who looks at me at times expecially when I'm not looking.. my friends noticed it. I also noticed him smiling once. But he never talks to me. He has t his close female friend who he proper hugs and flirts with. .
I know this guy who looks at me at times expecially when I'm not looking.. my friends noticed it. I also noticed him smiling once. But he never talks to me. He has t his close female friend who he proper hugs and flirts with. .

Yeah that is kinda weird... I'd probably speak to him and ask him why he keeps insisting on looking at you every time you see him.
Yeah that is kinda weird... I'd probably speak to him and ask him why he keeps insisting on looking at you every time you see him.

Hmmmmmmm .... or maybe I'm thinking too much 😂

Do you think that's wise? He could be anyone- he appears aggressive as it is, she has no idea how he'd react.

I kinda dont think its necessary. Although its really weird, I think shed be better off ignoring it. Maybe take a different route to where you're walking if you tend to see him in public.
Yep, every time. The first time was so scary. he stared for about 10 seconds.

I'm 18 and he's about 30 btw

Hmm. Is this in the street? At night?
How do you know he's constantly staring unless you are also staring at him? At which point he's probably thinking "why's that weirdo staring at me?"
Do you think that's wise? He could be anyone- he appears aggressive as it is, she has no idea how he'd react.

I kinda dont think its necessary. Although its really weird, I think shed be better off ignoring it. Maybe take a different route to where you're walking if you tend to see him in public.

I'm a different anon not the person who created the thread. .

No, you're right, you don't know how he will react and it is a bit dangerous to do so. Maybe approach in a big group or with a couple lads just for him to be brought down to earth and not to stare as much...

I know if I had a girlfriend or a friend who was a girl and a guy was doing this to her I would go with her along with a couple friends and just tell that enough is enough and to stop... It is kinda weird for someone your age to be doing this or something like that
No, you're right, you don't know how he will react and it is a bit dangerous to do so. Maybe approach in a big group or with a couple lads just for him to be brought down to earth and not to stare as much...

I know if I had a girlfriend or a friend who was a girl and a guy was doing this to her I would go with her along with a couple friends and just tell that enough is enough and to stop... It is kinda weird for someone your age to be doing this or something like that

Hmm. Again, I'm not sure what she could get out of doing something like that.

Would you? (I gather you're roughly between 18 or 20?) What if the man was really serious looking, big, and other intimidating features, and it was night time? I think its all well and good envisioning doing something like this but I just can't see it playing out particularly well. I just think avoiding the individual would be a better option.
Hmm. Again, I'm not sure what she could get out of doing something like that.

Would you? (I gather you're roughly between 18 or 20?) What if the man was really serious looking, big, and other intimidating features, and it was night time? I think its all well and good envisioning doing something like this but I just can't see it playing out particularly well. I just think avoiding the individual would be a better option.

I don't know is the answer, I haven't had to deal with this as of yet in life. If I had to do this for someone in life that would be my approach, a serious frame of mind in which he would know that if he did it again and was caught, there would be trouble. But I guess that is just me
I don't know is the answer, I haven't had to deal with this as of yet in life. If I had to do this for someone in life that would be my approach, a serious frame of mind in which he would know that if he did it again and was caught, there would be trouble. But I guess that is just me

What do you mean by 'there would be trouble'?
i really don't get why guys stare....it's stupid

yes he likes you ffs he looked up and down is he for real

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending