The Student Room Group

Sofia Medical University Bulgaria.

Scroll to see replies

How many British students are in Sofia
medical uni?
I’m not too sure I’ve heard some people go but not sure who’s applying this year.
Original post by kashdaman
The rankings are supposed to be out today it's the 14th, does anyone know where to access it?

Hi do u happen to know the minimum cut off to get in for rankings for last year
Hey , if you’re looking to study In Bulgaria for example Plovdiv MU or sofia MU etc you must be wondering which agency should you choose.

All agents are bad and they all charge hefty amounts but there is no way around that , try asking for a discount maybe they’ll grant you one.

The best agency to go with is
1) interhecs
2) medconnect

Agents are somewhat friendly and they actually help and reply so much faster than the other agents , they’ll also help you in the entrance exam .

Worst absolute agency to choose from is
IGENERATION AGENCY

the agency is an absolute scam . I don’t recommend.

Pestered me to pay the money and to send my documents when results weren’t even out yet
And then when he received the documents he stopped replying . I never got my ministry of education letter , he charged me extra for entrance exam help and when I asked around turns out the uni literally has them for free on the website it’s just a little hard to access .

Anyways I got 17/18 in entrance exam . Unfortunately cut off started from 17.5 so I didn’t get accepted . I asked him to help me apply for another Uni he said he’ll reply later and never did. We kept waiting until I could no longer wait or else I’ll miss applying in any uni . So I texted him and asked for my documents back he said that I’ll have to pay 500 euros just to get my documents back . That is on top of the 1800 I already payed .

Converting this to my countries currency it’s around 9 thousand dirhams . He expects me to pay 9 thousand dirhams for literally nothing , paying 9 thousand dhs just to try for a med uni ? I’d rather study buisness .

Anyways please spread this until now he hasn’t given me the documents and is asking for a 500 euros extra . And when I said I can’t pay that he threatened me by saying “congratulations, you won’t get any places in EU unis , I will make sure of that”

SCAM COMPANY
Original post by Muotoh
Hi there I am a Uk first year med student in Sofia MU. If anybody has any questions on how things are here would love to answer them. :smile:

which is better Sofia mu or st Kliment ?
Reply 325
Original post by Muotoh
Hi there I am a Uk first year med student in Sofia MU. If anybody has any questions on how things are here would love to answer them. :smile:

Hi I’m applying to Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski and can’t find many students from the uk who are applying there. Would you happen to know anyone in that university for medicine.
Reply 326
Original post by Ayeshax18
which is better Sofia mu or st Kliment ?

Hey I’ve applied to St. Kliment Ohridski but can’t find any other students from the uk who are there already or are going this year. I think that Sofia mu looks more popular thank St. Kliment Ohridski
Hi,

Anyone transferred into 2nd year medicine? I am a first year MD student and I am wanting to transfer from Romania to Sofia MU.

Thanks
Original post by ibrahim ahmed22
Hi,

Anyone transferred into 2nd year medicine? I am a first year MD student and I am wanting to transfer from Romania to Sofia MU.

Thanks

Can i ask why you want to transfer out of romania? ( i thought tuition was less expensive and more academically stronger than bulgaria as a generalisation)
I am looking too...did you get them?
Original post by Anonymous
How many British students are in Sofia
medical uni?

Anyone know?
Original post by rogerblack
Anyone know?

i think last year around 230 international students got in to study med and dent at sofia. im not sure about how many from the uk, but my sister does medicine there and most of her friends are from the UK.
How is everyone preparing for the admission test
What’s a good score for Sofia
Reply 334
Original post by Anonymous
How is everyone preparing for the admission test

Im not sure how to prepare anyone have any tips or advice?
Hey anyone applying to study dentistry this year at sofia,
i was thinking we could all make a group chat?
Original post by Emilio Lapardo
Yes ofcourse, just give me your e-mail, mate :smile:
Hi, could you please send me the sample tests?
Original post by Emilio Lapardo
Yes ofcourse, just give me your e-mail, mate :smile:
Hi can you please also send me the sample tests for Sofia uni. Thanks
Original post by Muotoh

hii. i want to apply to Plovdiv or sofia for dentistry this year but im not sure which. also i want to ask if its important to do the entire admission process through an agency or can i do it myself too? and my grades from highschool in bio and chem are 63 & 52 percent. can i get in if i score well in the entrance exam? im just so confused overall about everything. id love some help. im currently in the UK but im from pakistan
Original post by rudimentary-cool
Hi, could you please send me the sample tests?

hii can u please send them to me too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending