Just a bit confused about it all?!

Deleted
(edited 9 years ago)
If you've never met the online guy in real life then just cut it off with him
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
If you've never met the online guy in real life then just cut it off with him

he pretty much did that when I confronted him about the gf situation
ok then, so if you really think you are in a relationship with the "real life guy" then show it
Reply 4
ok then, so if you really think you are in a relationship with the "real life guy" then show it

i don't think, I am? Haha
show it how I'm confused
Original post by Crystalz
i don't think, I am? Haha
show it how I'm confused

Be honest - if you trust him you would disclose your anxiety issues, and you'd say that you want to overcome them, right?
I would move on from both guys and find someone else tbh
Reply 7
Be honest - if you trust him you would disclose your anxiety issues, and you'd say that you want to overcome them, right?

i don't really want to overwhelm him right now, we haven't been going out for that long
Original post by Rainbow Student
I would move on from both guys and find someone else tbh

the second current guy hasn't actualky done anything though
i don't really want to overwhelm him right now, we haven't been going out for that long

the second current guy hasn't actualky done anything though

True, but from what you've said you sound confused by both of them and quite bored by the second, sorry if I've got the wrong idea.
Reply 9
True, but from what you've said you sound confused by both of them and quite bored by the second, sorry if I've got the wrong idea.

i guess you could say I'm quite bored by the second but it has so much potential to be fun I think. When we're at school during free periods we have pretty cool conversations also when we go out drinking the convos become pretty cool...
He's like the only guy that's ever made me laugh during a sexual act (in a good way!!!)
So u definitely like him but I'm feeling bored and confused by this as well. We don't act like a couple at allllll
i guess you could say I'm quite bored by the second but it has so much potential to be fun I think. When we're at school during free periods we have pretty cool conversations also when we go out drinking the convos become pretty cool...
He's like the only guy that's ever made me laugh during a sexual act (in a good way!!!)
So u definitely like him but I'm feeling bored and confused by this as well. We don't act like a couple at allllll

I see :yes: Well it does sound like it has potential

I would say be patient, and if it still drags on, talk with him about it :smile:
Reply 11
I see :yes: Well it does sound like it has potential

I would say be patient, and if it still drags on, talk with him about it :smile:

Yeah I guess thanks :smile:
Yeah I guess thanks :smile:

You're welcome, good luck :smile:
Reply 13
You're welcome, good luck :smile:

Thanks, he currently hasn't replied to my message
I'm guessing he's playing games or revising so i won't worry too much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending