The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlphaWolfZ
Lol its intended not as a way to learn but as a series showing MY journey through clash of clans. I enjoy watching fails and so do many people do. Too many successful raids and not manu fails :P

So what do you want constructive criticism on if it's just videos of how you play (whether good or badly)?

Or is it just that you want more views?
Original post by Zerforax
So what do you want constructive criticism on if it's just videos of how you play (whether good or badly)?

Or is it just that you want more views?

Lol you are brutal.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol you are brutal.

Well he asked for constructive criticism so I spent 10mins watching the video and more time posting some feedback and it got dismissed anyway.

It's fine, I just won't watch the videos and will leave him alone :colondollar:
Well he asked for constructive criticism so I spent 10mins watching the video and more time posting some feedback and it got dismissed anyway.

If that's what your war approach is, then you probably are what you say :tongue:
If that's what your war approach is, then you probably are what you say :tongue:

What do you mean?
What do you mean?

You said you were super brutal during wars!
You said you were super brutal during wars!

Oh haha :colondollar:

Yea I've rubbed a few people up the wrong way during my CoC days.

But then we've gone from winning 3/10 wars to winning 7/10 wars. TSR clan just needs another 306 clan points and then it will be level 5 at which point I'll feel like I've done my bit :tongue:

Might try and find a proper farming clan next.

First off I'am grateful for you in advising me in the first place, and no I did not "dismiss" it, as you may have been aware I have followed your previous advice such a length, tone and otherwise. So yeah, however in this particular advice I felt that going away from the norm in posting wins maybe better. Also if I wanted "views" I would just post it in reddit or otherwise lol ::smile:
Reply 988
guys, i lost my phone so i wont be attacking in war unless i found it or buy a new one.
bluestacks isn't letting me open coc so yeah....
Original post by (ha)^3
guys, i lost my phone so i wont be attacking in war unless i found it or buy a new one.

Unlucky mate. Hope it wasn't an expensive one!
Reply 990
Original post by (ha)^3

:sad: :jumphug:
Alright we're 206 clan points away from the awesome clan level 5.

We're in a bit of a losing streak and I don't think it's going to get better with our stronger attackers opted out. We have enough people for 15 vs 15 but if we lose the next 2 wars, we'd still be 6 points short. So I've started a 20 vs 20 war which would give us 115 points (assuming we hit everyone) even in a loss. But we also have a few inactives so need to be a bit more organised our in attacks.

saf - #1 and #2
Nirgilis - #3
steven - #4 and #5
hahaha - #6
warbandit - #7 and #8
dhr90 - #9
eni + Chief Matthew + Paige Merlin + Velocity - #10, #11, #12, #13 and #14
Dexter, Mehtaknight + ChickenMadness - #15, #16, #17 and #18
cat - #19 and #20

Spare attacks - Nirgilis, hahaha, dhr90 and potentially some further down.
Reply 992
Alright we're 206 clan points away from the awesome clan level 5.

We're in a bit of a losing streak and I don't think it's going to get better with our stronger attackers opted out. We have enough people for 15 vs 15 but if we lose the next 2 wars, we'd still be 6 points short. So I've started a 20 vs 20 war which would give us 115 points (assuming we hit everyone) even in a loss. But we also have a few inactives so need to be a bit more organised our in attacks.

saf - #1 and #2
Nirgilis - #3
steven - #4 and #5
hahaha - #6
warbandit - #7 and #8
dhr90 - #9
eni + Chief Matthew + Paige Merlin + Velocity - #10, #11, #12, #13 and #14
Dexter, Mehtaknight + ChickenMadness - #15, #16, #17 and #18
cat - #19 and #20

Spare attacks - Nirgilis, hahaha, dhr90 and potentially some further down.

Legendary :wink:

I'm moving up to start my PhD ( :eek: ) this weekend, so will sort through quote lists probably on Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on when I've bought everything I need to live in a new city :facepalm: ) and we can get these things going properly :wink:

I'll be on clean-up duty. It's probably best since I'm packing and have limited time :lol:

Also, boosted my heroes and a barracks this morning and managed to get the 5 million gold for the CC to go up :colone: . I've got 7 days to learn more advanced strategies like GoLaLoon (which the Chinese Clan in the Korean Clash competition over the weekend killed the opposition with), GoWiWi and GoHo (since my lab is upgrading hogs to 5). Are there any other strategies that can evolve with 30 CC space?
Original post by Nirgilis

I'm moving up to start my PhD ( :eek: ) this weekend, so will sort through quote lists probably on Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on when I've bought everything I need to live in a new city :facepalm: ) and we can get these things going properly :wink:

I'll be on clean-up duty. It's probably best since I'm packing and have limited time :lol:

Also, boosted my heroes and a barracks this morning and managed to get the 5 million gold for the CC to go up :colone: . I've got 7 days to learn more advanced strategies like GoLaLoon (which the Chinese Clan in the Korean Clash competition over the weekend killed the opposition with), GoWiWi and GoHo (since my lab is upgrading hogs to 5). Are there any other strategies that can evolve with 30 CC space?

You're moving up to Cambridge right? (or have I got you mixed up with someone...)
Reply 994
You're moving up to Cambridge right? (or have I got you mixed up with someone...)

Correct :h: . Quite looking forward to it really :tongue:
Correct :h: . Quite looking forward to it really :tongue:

Ah just remembered you said if I did biological stuff I might be taught or something by you :tongue:

Exciting stuff indeed! Which college you at?

Only to the extent people follow it..
Very nice! What's the PhD in?

Well it would be good if you can lavaloon their #3. I think you could 3 star it..

Boosted sessions are great. I've not done one for ages now come to think of it. Clan castle with 30 spaces is epic especially when you're still early TH9 since you can get lv 3 Lava Hounds and lv 5 Golems for war attacks.

Nah I think those are it really.
Any tips for a new TH9?:biggrin:
x

Going to have time to get an attack in on #5?

Original post by SpiritedDNA
Any tips for a new TH9?:biggrin:

Get Archer Queen asap as she's a game changer. Upgrade spell factory and lab asap. Focus on getting army camp capacity to 220 and clan castle to 30. After that Xbows will help scare people off.
Get Archer Queen asap as she's a game changer. Upgrade spell factory and lab asap. Focus on getting army camp capacity to 220 and clan castle to 30. After that Xbows will help scare people off.

Sounds good! Will start saving up :smile: thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest