The Student Room Group

HELP!!!A Levels needed for Business degree??!!!

JI've had so much problems deciding on college courses. I was orignially going to do a btec extended diploma in business but nobody has really spoke highly of the course and I dont want to end up in any old uni. I want to study A Levels however my college offers very few "traditional" a levels and the ones they do offer are not my kind of subjects and i would fail miserably if I took them!!
Would A Level Law, A Level Business, A Level Accounting and A Level Psychology be suitable for a business degree at a russle group uni or Aston univeristy. (I would also be taking btec 3D Design alongside these, not that it adds much weight to my uni application but it is a 5th option chosen purely for my own fun haha).
If anybody who has studied these subjects could give me a little information on them such as difficulty and workload it would be much appreciated:colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Im currently studying AS psychology and it's a very heavy subject as there is a lot of content to remember. I'm only doing three a levels and I still find it quite difficult to remember everything. With psychology I think if you have an interest for the subject and you're good at memorising info then you'll be fine because psychology is more about memorising than actually understanding, in my opinion. Hope this helped good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending