The Student Room Group

Who is damoni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Lmfao cute. Yes damoni you really do. You have made things bad for yourself and no one is deliberately out to get you. You whind people up and they're sick of your threads, me included.

despite the fact i'm annoyed that people have got sick of my threads, i shall refrain. i'll probably look into making these threads on reddit, they seem like they have a chill community.

but for the record, i wasn't trolling really, its just everytime i had a question about something, i asked it on here.

it just spiralled from there.
I want to know myself??!!!! I have heard way too much about this person to have never crossed paths with here on tsr.
Reply 22
Original post by dmi
i don't know who he is, but if he is attempting to hide his identity, wouldn't that make him the opposite of an attention seeker?

LEGEND!

You lot, he may be a troll but he has a gimmick... The posts he makes have creativity which is banter. Imo he should be mod on here as times go by
He's just some jerk
Original post by CherryWine
Nice try :laugh:

What m8, i'm srs
Reply 25
Original post by O.Ozz
LEGEND!

You lot, he may be a troll but he has a gimmick... The posts he makes have creativity which is banter. Imo he should be mod on here as times go by

ozz, seeing as your fan, can you sort out the below member for me ? he's a nobody, but he's getting on my nerves

Original post by EatAndRevise
He's just some jerk
Original post by dmi
ozz, seeing as your fan, can you sort out the below member for me ? he's a nobody, but he's getting on my nerves

Lol. You truly are a comedic masterpiece
Reply 27
Original post by EatAndRevise
Lol. You truly are a comedic masterpiece

mate, i have fans on here who won't be happy to see me mocked, that's all i'm saying for now
Original post by dmi

Hahaha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
100% troll.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
What m8, i'm srs

Damoni is life :yep:
Reply 31
Original post by Anjum - Yasmin
100% troll.

you should try to actually get to know what the member is like before accusing someone like that. tl, dr - have more respect for others.
Original post by dmi
you should try to actually get to know what the member is like before accusing someone like that. tl, dr - have more respect for others.

100%
Reply 33
Original post by Anjum - Yasmin
100%

yeah, i'm starting to think you are the one that is trolling me :rolleyes:
Reply 34
but anyway, i dont care anymore, i will be leaving here either today or tomorrow. tomorrow all of you will be replaced by redditors.
Reply 35
Original post by dmi

:lolwut:

you tell him :laugh:
yeah, i'm starting to think you are the one that is trolling me :rolleyes:[]

100%
Reply 37
the above few posts i made - i was just joking around (not about leaving) . i have learned not to take this palce seriously.
Reply 38
Original post by emilyp97
keep seeing this name in thread titles... who is this and why has he left tsr or something?

He's the creator of half of the threads in the chat since January. :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by dmi
the above few posts i made - i was just joking around (not about leaving) . i have learned not to take this palce seriously.

Nobody believed you, sweet troll. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest