The Student Room Group

TSR Summer Meetup?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Novascope
Rob you're the reason people think I'm "thirsty" I could screenshot you begging me to make that first thread but....

You're dumped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81

awww no. Heartbroken
Who's going? Make a list of those that are attending and those who might be.
haha I would so never go to a TSR meetup. I'm far too old.
sounds great :h:
Reply 85
I could do London, although I'm pretty irrelevant on here. I plan to use this more when I'm at UCL I guess.

Still good to meet some people.
I'm down if alcohol is involved. :rolleyes:
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
haha I would so never go to a TSR meetup. I'm far too old.

I'd love to meet you. And talk about books and creative writing and creativity in general. (I am also a creative :redface:)

Just saw your sig lol. Never heard of those books but they look cool.

awww no. Heartbroken

so wheres the screenshot?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 88
List of everyone interested so far:

trustmeimlying1
jedanselemyia
thecatwithnohat
shawn_o1
BCMFM16
thechemistress
Multitalented me
Precious Illusions
MylittlePulse
Chickenmadness
Carpe Vinum
Sir Canodur
fabbysarah
bookworm246love
Tom102
Kool_Panda

Can everyone do Saturday 13th June?
I'd be in.
Reply 90
Original post by MrDystopia
I'd be in.

Can you make the date? Just trying to get a rough idea of how many can make it. If not we may change it.
List of everyone interested so far:trustmeimlying1jedanselemyiathecatwithnohatshawn_o1BCMFM16thechemistressMultitalented mePrecious IllusionsMylittlePulseChickenmadnessCarpe VinumSir Canodurfabbysarahbookworm246loveTom102Kool_PandaCan everyone do Saturday 13th June?

I can't make it, darling :frown: (I edited my post)
Reply 92
Original post by jedanselemyia
I can't make it, darling :frown: (I edited my post)

Aww noo :frown: Well if this little meetup actually works out we could always arrange for another later in the year?
Reply 93
Can't do London unless I end up getting a gig down there at the same sort of time
Aww noo :frown: Well if this little meetup actually works out we could always arrange for another later in the year?

Perfect!
I'll definitely be able to come next year :h:
Reply 95
Original post by Andy98
Can't do London unless I end up getting a gig down there at the same sort of time

That's a shame. Like I mentioned earlier, depending on how things go this time round someone could always organise one in a different location :smile:
Reply 96
That's a shame. Like I mentioned earlier, depending on how things go this time round someone could always organise one in a different location :smile:

Well if you keep an eye out, there may be a chance that my band could end up being a support act for Bars & Melody at one of their gigs. Their guy is gonna get in touch in the next few weeks then I'll let you know
This sounds cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Does anyone like the idea of a picnic/bbq at a park? Trying to think of things to do that are either free or cheap as I don't want anyone to spend too much.
Does anyone like the idea of a picnic/bbq at a park? Trying to think of things to do that are either free or cheap as I don't want anyone to spend too much.

Good idea. Picnic will do I think, wouldn't a barbecue cost too much anyway

Quick Reply

Latest