The Student Room Group

(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by ing1247
Hi, I decided to leave the uni I went to in September, realising the course/place wasn’t for me (it was a choice I hadn’t originally intended on going to). My ‘friends’ I had around home have all left and decided to cut me off over the summer, and I have been trying to apply for jobs since being back but not getting anything thus far which is frustrating. I just feel sometimes as if my life is lacking purpose and whilst I am applying for next year it does seem far away still; I feel my experiences have also made me very antagonistic towards others too as my treatment by people in the past has been very crap. Any advice/personal experiences would be appreciated thank you!

Hey sorry to hear you are under this experience. You know it is always good and bad moment, however the way we acknowledge that can change the situation. You currently do not know what to do, then maybe the first start is to improve your networking and living cycle?. I am wondering if you have joined any meetup or activities to refresh your mind? Let's break a step by step to win back your confident and motivation.

Quick Reply

Latest