The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Urgent Accommodation Help

I've just tried to apply for accommodation through the PASS scheme, but the University has assigned me to the wrong campus! It says my campus is Warrington, even though my course (Journalism P500) is based at Chester. Has anybody else had this issue? I can't continue with the application until the issue is corrected.

If the University is reading this, please help me.
Original post by PokeCJG
I've just tried to apply for accommodation through the PASS scheme, but the University has assigned me to the wrong campus! It says my campus is Warrington, even though my course (Journalism P500) is based at Chester. Has anybody else had this issue? I can't continue with the application until the issue is corrected.

If the University is reading this, please help me.

Hi, don't panic - please give our Admissions team a call on 01244 511000 :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chester
Hi, don't panic - please give our Admissions team a call on 01244 511000 :smile:

Thanks for the quick response. However, I was able to clear things up with the Accommodation team via email. Now I've been sorted into the right campus. Many thanks for the quick reply, and for the helpful service of your staff. Hope to see you in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending