The Student Room Group

cerazette pill confusion!!!

i have been taking the cerazette pill for around 2 years now, i rarely ever have periods on it, the last time i had one was around a year ago, however i ran out of my pill about 5 days ago and havent had chance to get any more, i havent had sex in over a month so my worry is not to do with the time in which i havent taken my pill, is it unusual to have not had some form of bleeding having missed 4 pills? i have got myself worked up enough to believe i am pregnant and need some info!
Original post by lily789
i have been taking the cerazette pill for around 2 years now, i rarely ever have periods on it, the last time i had one was around a year ago, however i ran out of my pill about 5 days ago and havent had chance to get any more, i havent had sex in over a month so my worry is not to do with the time in which i havent taken my pill, is it unusual to have not had some form of bleeding having missed 4 pills? i have got myself worked up enough to believe i am pregnant and need some info!

Hi,

It's probably best to go see your local pharmacist - they'll be able to give you any information that's relevant.

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
It can happen to not have any bleeding after 4 days, even more, and sometimes no bleeding at all. If you have taken constantly the pill correctly and no intercourse the past month there is no chance to be pregnant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending