The Student Room Group

Vaginal dryness all of a sudden?

I'm 23 happy relationship. Been on the pill for about 4 years now never any problems. I'm on microgyon 30 and never had any problems. The last few weeks I've suddenly found my vagina very dry and even for sex. A few times I have produced literally no natural lubrication and have had to say to my bf I can't even thought I really wanted to. I'm so confused by it. I never take mt pill breaks I'm wondering I'd that could effect it maybe due to the hormones? Maybe I should have the pill break?

It's in general mt vagina has felt more dry. And when sex starts I have fully dried up and its so frustrating. Any ideas? Could it be the birth control after all these years?

The possibility of lube has jow been spoke about so we will probably use that next time I have this issue but I don't want to rely on it. Its really put me down this.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 23 happy relationship. Been on the pill for about 4 years now never any problems. I'm on microgyon 30 and never had any problems. The last few weeks I've suddenly found my vagina very dry and even for sex. A few times I have produced literally no natural lubrication and have had to say to my bf I can't even thought I really wanted to. I'm so confused by it. I never take mt pill breaks I'm wondering I'd that could effect it maybe due to the hormones? Maybe I should have the pill break?

It's in general mt vagina has felt more dry. And when sex starts I have fully dried up and its so frustrating. Any ideas? Could it be the birth control after all these years?

The possibility of lube has jow been spoke about so we will probably use that next time I have this issue but I don't want to rely on it. Its really put me down this.

The pill can cause dryness, but I have no idea whether your practice of not taking a break is a factor. It's probably best for you to see a doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest