The Student Room Group

Higher Modern Studies - Inequalities Help??

Hello,
I am sitting the new CFE Higher Modern Studies and have no qualms about what I need to study for the Democracy unit or the World Powers one. However, for the Health and Wealth Inequalities in the UK topic I am struggling with what to revise and what sort of questions possibly could come up? In class we have covered gender inequality and social class stuff - but I am not sure about what I need to cover and desperately need some help. If anyone has any tips or has revised for this topic, please can you share what you are doing? Many thanks.
Original post by danielcormack98
Hello,
I am sitting the new CFE Higher Modern Studies and have no qualms about what I need to study for the Democracy unit or the World Powers one. However, for the Health and Wealth Inequalities in the UK topic I am struggling with what to revise and what sort of questions possibly could come up? In class we have covered gender inequality and social class stuff - but I am not sure about what I need to cover and desperately need some help. If anyone has any tips or has revised for this topic, please can you share what you are doing? Many thanks.

Social and economic inequalities and the American dream for the America unit
Voting behaviour and voting system
I'm probably going to learn 8-10 essays

Any other prediction of what essays could come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending