The Student Room Group

KPOP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awesomepikachu
V the 4D alien wbu. ?

lol he s so clueless I swear , he s like a ken doll , I bias j hope, am kind of enthusiastic and always upbeat like him so I find him fun. also he s kind of an idiot so its funny
Original post by sandybeach1996
lol he s so clueless I swear , he s like a ken doll , I bias j hope, am kind of enthusiastic and always upbeat like him so I find him fun. also he s kind of an idiot so its funny

Yep thts true :smile: j hope is really inspiring tho and he is always positive :smile:
Yep thts true :smile: j hope is really inspiring tho and he is always positive :smile:

ha he s idiocy is funny
wasn't a fan of bts' I need U which sucks because they are so good
ha he s idiocy is funny

Yep I really want them to come here at least once everyone always forgets England.
Yep I really want them to come here at least once everyone always forgets England.

Well I understand why its harder for them to come here, they are with Big Hit not SM. EXO came the England not long ago, they came to london
Original post by linnig1rl
KHipHop is my jammmm

Yasssss who do you like???
Original post by kurofune
Really? I thought San-E's song peaked at number 3 on the Melon charts????? But totally agree that San-E has gone down the drain post-Unpretty Rapstar.

I wouldn't know anything about rankings but I've heard that it flopped in Korea. And yeah he has gone down hill but I hope he doesn't continue that way. Do you listen to any other artists?
Well I understand why its harder for them to come here, they are with Big Hit not SM. EXO came the England not long ago, they came to london

Yep thts true :smile: but bighit is an awesome entertainment
ME !! Hi :smile: Nice to meet all you guys what bands do u listen to ?? I'm quite a big fan of BTS :smile:

YESS i live V best :smile:
Original post by Marii101
Yasssss who do you like???

i like swings, san E's old songs, verbal jint, mfbty, dynamic duo, leessang ( esp old songs), etc and a few of the underground crews. u?
Original post by Xiuchen
Yeah, I don't think it is the main single out of CL's album is it?

I don't know I just hope the rest of the album is better.
Original post by HyruleTenshi
I don't know I just hope the rest of the album is better.

Praying! :2euk48l:
Original post by linnig1rl
i like swings, san E's old songs, verbal jint, mfbty, dynamic duo, leessang ( esp old songs), etc and a few of the underground crews. u?

I like pretty much everyone you mentioned but also Loco, Vasco and branching into R&B a little bit Zion.T, Crush, Primary, Bumkey, Pinodyne, Kim Bum Soo etc. Could you recommend s9me underground crews?
Yep thts true :smile: but bighit is an awesome entertainment

well that makes sense since its called big hit entertainment lol I never thought of it that way, damn them clever cloggs
Why is IKON taking so long to debut ? its driving me insane , I NEEED BOBBY AND BI
Why is IKON taking so long to debut ? its driving me insane , I NEEED BOBBY AND BI

Double B! Yeah! Turn down for what im jst looking for love lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
well that makes sense since its called big hit entertainment lol I never thought of it that way, damn them clever cloggs

Hahahaha omg u like ikon!! :smile:
YESSSSS OMG k-pop ^_^
Yaay! Exo, BigBang, BTS, SHINee, Got7,Dynamic Duo,Bumkey :tongue: <3 (Chanyeol is my bias from Exo btw :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest