The Student Room Group

Pupillage Final Year Results question

If you apply for pupillage in final year of undergrad, do Chambers usually ask you to send in the rest of your final results/overall outcome before they make you an offer (but after you've already interviewed)?

M
Original post by mirispoonie
If you apply for pupillage in final year of undergrad, do Chambers usually ask you to send in the rest of your final results/overall outcome before they make you an offer (but after you've already interviewed)?

M

I think this is more likely to be they'll make you an offer based on your existing & predicted grades and references, but they may make the offer conditional upon receiving a certain award once you finish your degree. This is especially the case for the early deadline non-Gateway sets.

For Gateway (or sets following the PG timetable), they'll likely ask or expect you to send in the rest of your results once you get them, if you're still in the running by that stage. Off the top of my head, I seem to recall that most do 1st round interviews before results come out, but some 2nd round interviews and definitely offers are after this.

Hope that helps, as I notice this thread has been unanswered for a while!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending