The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Norin
There once was a beard who feared those who sneered at his weird and cheered (ness). Okay that was crap! :lol: it's hard finding words rhyming with beard:beard::beard::beard:

.....so help my God? Yes. :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Heheheheheh :lol:

Prsom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amino acid don't post :bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban:
'Welcooooooooooooooooooome toooo the machine'
:crazy:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Wow, I thought I was the nerd around here!

edit: Secretly laughing my head of this end! :rofl2::rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Associativity
Wow, I thought I was the nerd around here!

edit: Secretly laughing my head of this end! :rofl2::rofl:

I did chemistry and biology up to A Level. :p:
and thereafter you did... (out of interest!)
and thereafter you did... (out of interest!)

BSc Environmental Science, followed by MSc Managing the Environment. :yes:

...and I've not used either since, I've mostly been going for reception and admin jobs instead. :p:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
BSc Environmental Science, followed by MSc Managing the Environment. :yes:

...and I've not used either since, I've mostly been going for reception and admin jobs instead. :p:

Oh right, do you mind me asking what kind of job your after long term; in other words are you after a related graduate job, or was your degree/masters more for interest?
Oh right, do you mind me asking what kind of job your after long term; in other words are you after a related graduate job, or was your degree/masters more for interest?

TBH I'm happy with any job that pays enough to sustain me and my hobbies (mostly collecting manga, occasional gaming). :yes: I'm not very ambitious.

The degree was a way of putting off having to work, and also because my parents had high expectations of me that would have made life difficult if I didn't go to uni but carried on living with them. I went back to do a masters because I liked the student life and wanted to be part of Aberystwyth Anime Society again. :p: The subject was of interest to me, but I barely scraped through most modules, and for some reason the ones I liked most were the ones I did worst at. So I think I'm better off sticking to the office/admin work now that I have some experience at it. :smile:
Everyone shut up or you'll fail all your exams
boom
Evening folks! :smile:

Today has certainly been eventful... :biggrin: :wink: :rolleyes: :yawn:
Original post by epicflyingcat
Everyone shut up or you'll fail all your exams

Too late; my exams have been and gone! :biggrin:
:blow:

Latest