The Student Room Group

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data in Mental Health Support

Survey participants needed!

Hi all!

I’m looking for UK-based university and higher education students to complete a survey I’m conducting for my MSc in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Bath. The survey is for my dissertation.

I’m researching the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in mental health support. The survey investigates student perspectives regarding the potential use of various data types in AI- and ML-driven technologies designed to support mental health. Your views are important!

The survey should take 5-10 minutes to complete.

All university and higher education students 18 years and older are welcome, including part-time, full-time, on-campus, distance-learning, and mature students!

The link to the survey is here:

https://bathreg.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ai-ml-data-mental-health-support

There’s no closing date at the moment, as I’m unsure how long I will need to collect responses. Of course, before I close the survey, I will post an update here!

If you have any questions, please post a reply.

Finally, if you have a survey of your own and you think we could do a ‘survey swap’, feel free to post a reply here and we’ll get it sorted ASAP.

All responses greatly appreciated!

Stephanie
Reply 1
Hi

Original post by StephWatts

Hi all!

I’m looking for UK-based university and higher education students to complete a survey I’m conducting for my MSc in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Bath. The survey is for my dissertation.

I’m researching the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in mental health support. The survey investigates student perspectives regarding the potential use of various data types in AI- and ML-driven technologies designed to support mental health. Your views are important!

All university and higher education students 18 years and older are welcome, including part-time, full-time, on-campus, distance-learning, and mature students!

There’s no closing date at the moment, as I’m unsure how long I will need to collect responses. Of course, before I close the survey, I will post an update here!

Finally, if you have a survey of your own and you think we could do a ‘survey swap’, feel free to post a reply here and we’ll get it sorted ASAP.

Stephanie

Hi, done yours, could you do mine please.
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=7vO7K2i2-U2wY1mJRcPUZtNvur45TmpDpj1r5pK5kmZUNDhBRUFXU1ZSN1U3NUM5MjJHVkkzSlVTNC4u
Reply 2
Reply 3
Hi all,

Just bumping this as I am still looking for survey participants and open to swaps! Thanks :smile:

Hi all!

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,
I have done this for you. Really interesting project and I have completed the questionnaire, for me it is not the providing of information to health professionals that is the problem, it is the fact that AI/ML is being used to do it.

If you would be so kind to consider completing my questionnaire please:
I am looking for the following people to participate:
- 18-24 years old
- Currently live in the UK
- Have never used a public library or have not used one for the last year
The survey should take around 15-20 minutes to complete and I really appreciate your time, thank you.

This project will explore the needs of 18-24 year olds with regards to public libraries, so I am able to make recommendations for improvements. More info and survey here: https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/uk-public-library-non-user-questionnaire
Reply 5
Original post by Mashiesmashie
Hi Stephanie,
I have done this for you. Really interesting project and I have completed the questionnaire, for me it is not the providing of information to health professionals that is the problem, it is the fact that AI/ML is being used to do it.

If you would be so kind to consider completing my questionnaire please:
I am looking for the following people to participate:
- 18-24 years old
- Currently live in the UK
- Have never used a public library or have not used one for the last year
The survey should take around 15-20 minutes to complete and I really appreciate your time, thank you.

This project will explore the needs of 18-24 year olds with regards to public libraries, so I am able to make recommendations for improvements. More info and survey here: https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/uk-public-library-non-user-questionnaire

Hi there,
Thank you for taking my survey (and I really appreciate your point about AI/ML being used to analyse the data).
I've completed your survey - very interesting! Good luck with it :smile:
Hi there,
Thank you for taking my survey (and I really appreciate your point about AI/ML being used to analyse the data).
I've completed your survey - very interesting! Good luck with it :smile:

Thank you so much, really appreciate it. All the very best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending