The Student Room Group

Can I quit work for this?

I hope I am posting this in the relevant sub forum.

I noticed a horse racing, greyhound tipster has over thousands of subscriber and must be taking £100k over in monthly membership a year as well as investments

Recently I've predicted and winning 80/1, 66/1 bets online and I've won 5/6 in a row. I did say with evidence a 600/1 will win and did

If I continue with that success, with evidence, can I be successful with a monthly membership business model?

Scroll to see replies

While your recent success with predicting horse racing and greyhound races is impressive, it's important to consider several factors before making a decision to quit your current job and pursue this full-time. Firstly, success in this area is not guaranteed, and there may be times when your predictions are not as accurate as you hope, resulting in significant financial losses for your subscribers. Secondly, running a successful monthly membership business model involves more than just being able to predict race results accurately. You will need to create a sustainable business plan, manage finances, marketing, and customer service, among other things.
Reply 2
What would get you a rental property or mortgage in future; an income from established employment or a variable and uncertain income from a membership scheme? Anyway, isn't it a bit of a saturated market?

Why can't you do it as sideline?
Original post by Surnia
What would get you a rental property or mortgage in future; an income from established employment or a variable and uncertain income from a membership scheme? Anyway, isn't it a bit of a saturated market?

Why can't you do it as sideline?

It's true that employment will get me a mortgage.

However I think hardly anyone apart from someone else who has over a 100k subscribers are doing this.

I cannot see anyone predicting over 33/1 odds consistenly, not on Facebook, neither online, that's why I think this is profitable.
I keep winning and I've won a 100/1 bet with evidence!

That horse racing, greyhound guy only can do 3/1 at best and he fails half the time, he has a group and over 100k subscribers a month

I'm doing it myself and only go for successful bets over 10/1, if that guy can do that with inconsistencies, surely I can better him

I've got to be the first one in the entire world to have this knowledge
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

That horse racing, greyhound guy only can do 3/1 at best and he fails half the time, he has a group and over 100k subscribers a month

I'm doing it myself and only go for successful bets over 10/1, if that guy can do that with inconsistencies, surely I can better him

How can you 'only go for successful bets over 10/1' when you don't know that you'll win on it? Why is your knowledge so special?

By the way, people have won on much bigger odds than 100/1. Try 5000/1...
(edited 1 year ago)
Do they win over 50/1 consistently?

The other guy who's best is only offering 3/1, if he can do 100000 subscribers a month, surely I can

Apart from his team, I don't see anyone else on social media or on Google

I only will do big odds and if I can constantly, I can't see any competition

And also I can do stock market etc
Sorry

Depending on the betting site, they can win over 1000/1, the highest bet for that match was 100/1
Reply 8
I hope I am posting this in the relevant sub forum.

I noticed a horse racing, greyhound tipster has over thousands of subscriber and must be taking £100k over in monthly membership a year as well as investments

Recently I've predicted and winning 80/1, 66/1 bets online and I've won 5/6 in a row. I did say with evidence a 600/1 will win and did

If I continue with that success, with evidence, can I be successful with a monthly membership business model?

no

What was the 100/1 recent winner?

Ok, so next time you make a prediction will you put it on here so we can see how good you are?
Reply 10
Original post by ageshallnot
What was the 100/1 recent winner?

Ok, so next time you make a prediction will you put it on here so we can see how good you are?

lol - you're just trying to copy him we allllllllllll see through your tricks mate
Original post by isa04
lol - you're just trying to copy him we allllllllllll see through your tricks mate

Nope. I've been in and around betting/trading since before most people on this site were born, but have largely given it up. I'm very interested in the OP's claims because I've never seen any professional or amateur tipster be that successful.
Reply 12
Nope. I've been in and around betting/trading since before most people on this site were born, but have largely given it up. I'm very interested in the OP's claims because I've never seen any professional or amateur tipster be that successful.

that's what they all say
Original post by isa04
that's what they all say

Sigh...

Fwiw I am confident that the OP won't do as I asked.
Reply 14
Sigh...

Fwiw I am confident that the OP won't do as I asked.

bro I was joking don't take it seriously
also, what does FWIW stand for
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by isa04
bro I was joking don't take it seriously
also, what does FWIW stand for

For what it's worth...

Yessss, I knew this path was realistic and feasible

Here is that proof: https://ibb.co/kVZJw3k

I'm still trying it out by putting small bets
25, 26 past Boyle sports a high odd win correct score, high odd home or away with most likely 3-0, 3-1 or over 10/1
Above post 3-1, soccer 26 past won, correct!
Yessss, I knew this path was realistic and feasible

Here is that proof: https://ibb.co/kVZJw3k

I'm still trying it out by putting small bets

The only way I made money was not by gambling but by trading, backing and laying in the same event.

I can't see the images, I think there's a time limit. Could you repost?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending