The Student Room Group

all this time I've been stressing over nothing.

Well not entirely... I'm inexperienced, I've kissed this guy a couple of times and I was worried he didn't like kissing me. I've asked him how my kisses are and he hasn't said if they've been good or bad. So on Sunday we go out and end the night with a couple of kisses, I thought it was quite intense this time around. But again I was worried he might not have enjoyed. Afterwards he kind of sat there staring at me for a while smiling which I found odd.

Today he said he's been thinking about Sunday, so I casually said ' what about Sunday? ' then he says ' your kissing is changed alot'. I asked him to elaborate and he said my kissing wasn't great before, he knew I had potential and he knew I had it in me. Lmao I'm glad he was honest and even more happier that I'm improving!! He even suggested meeting up again this week, so he must of really liked it. I'm lucky to see this dude once a month and all of a sudden I'm seeing so much of him.

OK I just wanted to share my happy moment with y'all. I do have a question though, he says I never initiate kisses. I'm a bit shy about it all but I want to do it. How should I go about it?
He would appreciate your inexperience and not put you down even if your first initiation of kissing went horribly wrong according to you.
Oh, and only kiss when both of you are ready :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
He would appreciate your inexperience and not put you down even if your first initiation of kissing went horribly wrong according to you.
Oh, and only kiss when both of you are ready :wink:

I hope so lol. Thanks
Reply 3
Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending