The Student Room Group

Psychology aqa a psych2

How do I go about answering this 12 marker:
'Outline and evaluate research into stress-related illnesses and the immune system'
Thank you
Reply 1
Mention the aim findings procedure and conclusion of one or two studies into the stress related illnesses such as cohen or kiecolt-glaser as for ao1

Then for the evaluation write strengths and weaknesses of these studies such as supporting studies or validity and ethical issues aim for about 3 paragraphs on ao2

Hope this helps :smile:
I'd personally go for Kiecolt-Glaser, simply because it's easy to remember because of the exam context.

It's so relevant to us right now, it's unreal! Hahaha!
Reply 3
Original post by victoria1998
I'd personally go for Kiecolt-Glaser, simply because it's easy to remember because of the exam context.

Brady monkey study could apply as well. Is Kiecolt and glaser the one about 13 alzheimer's carers blah blah wound took like 10 days longer to heal from a punch biopsy.

Swag. unlocked.
Original post by ajohn11
Mention the aim findings procedure and conclusion of one or two studies into the stress related illnesses such as cohen or kiecolt-glaser as for ao1

Then for the evaluation write strengths and weaknesses of these studies such as supporting studies or validity and ethical issues aim for about 3 paragraphs on ao2

Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you 😊
Stressing out about this exam
Original post by victoria1998

I know right!
Can't believe the exams tomorrow already
Original post by wannabe-doctor
I know right!
Can't believe the exams tomorrow already

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, I'm doing the approach's into psychopathology now...

Kill me? Someone? Please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending