The Student Room Group

Goldsmith's welfare/diversity officer, Bahar Mustafa, tweets 'kill all white men'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Greenlaner
In-jokes about commiting genocide against an entire race.... lovely. Seriously, how much more will it take for people to wake up and see this modern social justice crap for the thinly veiled hate movement it really is?

But hey, I sincerley hope Bahar enjoys spending the rest of her life working in Starbucks and slowly coming to the painful realisation that her gender studies degree is utterly worthless in the real world. The racist bitch deserves nothing less.

That's what I thought - surely if 'kill all white men' is an 'in-joke' in your circle, then that's a pretty damning indictment of your circle?
Original post by TurboCretin
That's what I thought - surely if 'kill all white men' is an 'in-joke' in your circle, then that's a pretty damning indictment of your circle?

This too. And even if it was a joke meant ironically or sarcastically, it's not something the union's diversity officer should be posting online. It's naturally going to come across as hostile and immature.

On top of the preceding fiasco, this is more proof she isn't the right person for the job and doesn't take the values that should come with her position seriously. We have a clear picture of her attitudes, and it isn't positive. She's a hateful hypocrite with a very large chip on her shoulder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending