Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Yes :huff:

Are Dan and Danny just as bad? :frown:

Danny is fine, Dan is the worst :angry: :lol:
Kayden, Hayden, Jayden, Laila

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by optimisticmoose
Dammit, I'm a Hayley with a sister called Holly. Sounds like you'd have a right good time dealing with my family. :tongue: (Haha, no offense actually taken.)

I can't stand some of the longer, old-fashioned names like 'Mildred'. Or 'Frederick'.
On the flipside, I also dislike those modern names that change out letters to make their children sound edgy and different like 'Khloe' for 'Chloe' or 'Mai' for 'May.'

And then there's the outright silly names like 'Sunbeam.' :unsure:

Mai is actually Welsh and not modern in the slightest. :tongue:

Although it's correct pronunciation is like 'my'.
Original post by VannR
Anything with la-, sha-, ka- or qua- as one of its syllables (English names, of course). Also, any name where the first and last names could be switched around and the name would still make sense.

Like Natasha? :wink:
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
sounds like a vaginal fungus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA it really does!!
My name hasn't been mentioned. :biggrin:
Judy, Todd, Lesley

Im sure ill think of more
Original post by Twinpeaks
Mai is actually Welsh and not modern in the slightest. :tongue:

Although it's correct pronunciation is like 'my'.

I know someone (family friend) using it as 'May' locally for their kid's middle name, and the poor kiddo also has an equally silly first name but I can't mention it for risk of identifying their family. (Not that I think they're gonna run around on TSR looking for me, but yanno. Gotta be careful with what I say on the internet. xD)

I wish they had better reasoning for naming their babe, but judging by the kid's first and second name, they're just replacing & adding letters all over the shop to be ~*~cute~*~ and make something new, kinda like those kids on the internet that alwaais taalk liek thiis yehaa baybee.

I feel like I just hurt myself doing that. Send help.
Original post by TopfahadHussein
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA it really does!!

I forgot Agnes.

*shivers*
David, Carol, Tim, Steve, Paul, all just to common and the one I hate most is, Chelsea.
@Aph

Remember that boy called Christian?
After meeting him it makes me forever hate the name, dont you agree? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
My name….even though its different and not very common I find it boring and dead
Bob

Don't really hate it, but it's just a name I can nvr take seriously.
Original post by Sabertooth
Charlotte.

Just makes me think she's a bitch.

Princess Charlotte - do you think she's a bitch? :lol:
SURPRISINGLY 2 Charlottes that I know are actually nice people

and also I'm still surprised no one's said Nancy yet (my name) JUST COS IT'S OLD FASHIONED

I agree with hating the name Xavier, and there's a girl in my school called Diamond Princess :s-smilie:
Oh my, Xavier is such a nice name though. <3

Diamond Princess....oh gawd.
My full names been mentioned literally on the first page :biggrin:
But I dislike Chloe, Amy (and all variations of it :tongue:) Charlotte, Victoria, Charlie, Courtney, Chelsea, Matthew and Dave, that one just makes me cringe :s-smilie:
Original post by MsFahima
Princess Charlotte - do you think she's a bitch? :lol:

Tbh I didn't even think of her but it wouldn't surprise me if she did turn out to be a bitch. It's the name I tell ya, it's MEAN! :woo:
Original post by fabsafxo
Champagne
No offence to anyone, their just names, not people:smile::smile:

:emo:
Joffrey.

Quick Reply

Latest