The Student Room Group

I think this boy is obsessed with me but idk if he likes me

So there’s this boy who is 4 years younger than me who I met due to our parents being friends. His name was Thomas and like we only met once and the rest of it was just online. So we would play games like Minecraft and Fortnite and stuff. This boy was 9 at the time and I was 13. He purposely would start stupid fights with me and basically we had our names in our bios. He was like I’m going to replace you with another girls name. And would ship me with boys I hate. We would have like silly fights like this. One time I told him I can’t keep playing games with u like this I’m gonna be an adult in a couple of years then he said that he will miss me a lot. He quickly deleted the message and wrote oh yeah cool , I was just joking I wrote it gonna miss you ha. Then I told him well maybe we can see each other maybe in like 6-7 months time. Then he was all like Iike, no I want to see you right now or tomorow like I want to see you. He purposely tries to make me jealous by replacing my name with another friend of his who is also a girl.

One time we had a HUGE fight and I blocked him on everything and I told him never to contact with me ever again. It was a stupid fight because he was just so immature and annoying, he never Acknowledged the fact that I’m older than him and I have stuff to do yet I play with him, he’s more like I don’t care and would yk say stupid things.

He tried contacting me so many times and one time it was successful and he was like IN SO SORRY FOR EVEYTHING I DID SUCH AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN IM A SINNER GOD WONT FORGIVE ME bare in mind this boy was a kid.

My friends told me his obsessed with me because he creates accounts of me as in my username and follows himself amd what I said earlier about making me jealous. He also stalks my last seen 24/7 all the
time does he like me

He’s nowhere near 9 now he’s very old now this happened so many years ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending