The Student Room Group

Girlfriend is gonna tickle me?

So I just got a text video from my girlfriend that had text that said "Get ready for a night of forced laughter and peeing yourself :wink:" and video of her hand making a tickling motion with her fingers that had these long white tip nails that I've never seen on her before, should I be worried? Not sure what I'm in for lol. She is a curvy woman bigger than me, has always been able to pin me down when we wrestle, not sure if I'm ticklish, guessing if I am I'm thinking it might be a crazy experience.
(edited 5 years ago)
ahhh shieeeeet your gonna get squashed my guy
That is a fat L my guy
(not a fat joke before I get lynched)
:smile:) lol, what happened next? Why did she decideto get you like that?
is OP OK ?

we have not heard anything....

:afraid:
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
is OP OK ?

Here I am😁 Sorry, just haven't been in the student room for a while lol
Original post by Gettysburg
Here I am😁 Sorry, just haven't been in the student room for a while lol

wht hppnd?
Did she tickle your pickle then?
no her massive-ass nails ripped my skin off i had to get it grafted. never ever gonna do that again
sorry for going anynoymous
Original post by Anonymous
no her massive-ass nails ripped my skin off i had to get it grafted. never ever gonna do that again
ew sex is gross stop it
Reply 11
Nice try posing as me, slick. Try getting a life lol

To answer anonymous #2, it never happened. She didn't come over because she ended up coming down with a really bad stomach bug. She does like to sneak up and tickle me from behind and make me jump though and of course im good natured about it as opposed to someone who hates being tickled and getting super pissy or hitting someone for doing so.
Original post by Anonymous
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by JustSomeoneAlone
That is a fat L my guy
(not a fat joke before I get lynched)

Hello JustSomeone, I know this is off topic but please read this..

I message you now because I felt led by God to do this. You can say what you want, call me names or say I'm delusional, that's okay. But my question to you is, have you ever accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

We have all sinned, each one of us- we have all lied, hated, and said, did and thought things we knew to be wrong. That is called sin. We are all guilty of sinning against God and deserve judgement for it, that judgement being an eternity in the lake of fire. This may sound cruel but if we reject the one avenue of salvation that God has offered us as the solution to our wickedness and sinfulness- his son Jesus Christ- he will have no choice but to sentence you to an eternity in the lake of fire because he cannot allow sin to enter heaven.

However despite our sinning against him as much as we do , God loves each one of us so much that he sent His sinless perfect Son, Jesus Christ to the cross as a sacrifice on your behalf. He had your face on his mind as he endured unimaginable abuse at the hands of the romans, was nailed to a cross and shed his blood for you-and if you were the only one on earth, he would have still done it. He rose again and sits at the right hand of the father.

He longs to be reconciled to you and forgive you of everything you've ever done wrong and promises you heaven if you repent of your sin and accept him as your Lord and Savior and trust him to wash wash away all your sin. We cannot save ourselves, our own righteousness is like filthy rags.

If you hear that small voice inside you telling you that you are guilty of sinning against the most high God, that you can't save yourself from the ultimate penalty of sin and that you need the Savior, don't ignore it! That is God's holy spirit drawing you to himself

If you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and have your sins forgiven, you can pray something like this:

Dear Jesus, I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sin. I want to turn from my sin. I accept you Jesus as Savior and confess you as Lord, from now on I want to serve you and follow you for the rest of my life. In Jesus's name, amen

It is my sincere prayer that God speaks to your heart with this message and that you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. God leaves that choice up to you. I pray you have a good day and God bless.
Original post by LabPeen234
ew sex is gross stop it

Hello Labpeen, i know this may seem random but please read this .

I message you now because I felt led by God to do this. You can say what you want, call me names or say I'm delusional, that's okay. But my question to you is, have you ever accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

We have all sinned, each one of us- we have all lied, hated, and said, did and thought things we knew to be wrong. That is called sin. We are all guilty of sinning against God and deserve judgement for it, that judgement being an eternity in the lake of fire. This may sound cruel but if we reject the one avenue of salvation that God has offered us as the solution to our wickedness and sinfulness- his son Jesus Christ- he will have no choice but to sentence you to an eternity in the lake of fire because he cannot allow sin to enter heaven.

However despite our sinning against him as much as we do , God loves each one of us so much that he sent His sinless perfect Son, Jesus Christ to the cross as a sacrifice on your behalf. He had your face on his mind as he endured unimaginable abuse at the hands of the romans, was nailed to a cross and shed his blood for you-and if you were the only one on earth, he would have still done it. He rose again and sits at the right hand of the father.

He longs to be reconciled to you and forgive you of everything you've ever done wrong and promises you heaven if you repent of your sin and accept him as your Lord and Savior and trust him to wash wash away all your sin. We cannot save ourselves, our own righteousness is like filthy rags.

If you hear that small voice inside you telling you that you are guilty of sinning against the most high God, that you can't save yourself from the ultimate penalty of sin and that you need the Savior, don't ignore it! That is God's holy spirit drawing you to himself

If you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and have your sins forgiven, you can pray something like this:

Dear Jesus, I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sin. I want to turn from my sin. I accept you Jesus as Savior and confess you as Lord, from now on I want to serve you and follow you for the rest of my life. In Jesus's name, amen

It is my sincere prayer that God speaks to your heart with this message and that you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. God leaves that choice up to you. I pray you have a good day and God bless.
Original post by Carol R. Lawson
:smile:) lol, what happened next? Why did she decideto get you like that?

Hello Carol, please just take a minute and read this..

Original post by the bear
is OP OK ?

Hello bear, I hope if you see this that you will take a minute to read it..

Original post by Anonymous #1
ahhh shieeeeet your gonna get squashed my guy

Hello anonymous user, I hope you take a minute to read this..

Original post by Anonymous #2
wht hppnd?

Original post by Anonymous #3

Original post by Anonymous #3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending