Reply 381
Original post by PinkRhinos
"Nguyen"

You forgot the DONG

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Can I get her number? :teeth:

Oh wow, classy lady. Why doesn't anyone tell the boyfriend? :s-smilie:

My uncle, and namesake, dated a 22 year old stunner called Holly for a while, when he was in his 40's.. :shakecane:

Spoiler

With extreme caution :creep:

Perhaps you can grab that dishy doctor for a quick ‘personal examination’.. :wink:

You will, once you have more Brit in you :h:

They're cute, and you may regret saying that if we have a baby girl sweetie..

London town

Only if one's master permits it :whip:

You guys sure do like em young :wink:

Most of the doctors here are old men and probably have a family,I'm no homewrecker:h:

How does one get more Brit in them? :mmm:

Kelly I could live with but not holly. What do you think of the name Kerry-Anne?

Yes London Town,that already says a lot because Londoners are so different. Plus not just our city but many other things.

I never had you down as the oppressive type :mmm:
Paige, Archie, Barry, Janeece (Janice is fine and so is Janine, but the hybrid is too far!), Bobby
Original post by RobML
Is your name Kayla?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No :tongue: it's not white sounding at all in my opinion! :colondollar:
Original post by couruthim
Paige, Archie, Barry, Janeece (Janice is fine and so is Janine, but the hybrid is too far!), Bobby

I knew a girl called Jellice which is even worse. Total bitch too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carole, Beth, Gertrude, Harriett, Carl, Fanny(why would anyone do that to their child), Mildred, and the list could go on. No offense to anyone, as some of these are quite common names. I hate my own name too tbh
Soz a lot of hate inside me
Reply 387
Original post by Peachykeen09
No :tongue: it's not white sounding at all in my opinion! :colondollar:

Ah well, that is the only name possible when you apply a method of deduction regarding both posts you quoted. You're twisting my melon :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Ah well, that is the only name possible when you apply a method of deduction regarding both posts you quoted. You're twisting my melon :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look again :wink:
Reply 389
Original post by Peachykeen09
Look again :wink:

Oh, I did miss Kacey. Please tell me it's that?

(dude, I pm'ed you about a whole moon cycle ago and you never replied :colonhash:)
Original post by WillNegForReps
The name I hate the most is Richard. How many Richards that you've met have ever been decent people?

My dad
Original post by RobML
Oh, I did miss Kacey. Please tell me it's that?

(dude, I pm'ed you about a whole moon cycle ago and you never replied :colonhash:)

Nope, not kacey! Lol sorry :colondollar: i just replied back though!
Reply 392
Raffy, Albert, Gilbert, Allan, Chris

They all sound like some kind of maniac.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
I don't have to,I want to :smile:

Will see how funny it is when it's actually official on paper. No no no,no way are you changing your name to roger.

I had,I think my mum didn't want to place a huge emphasis Of Middle Eastern culture on me because she grew up in New York and Germany and wanted her daughter to be completely westernised,with western names and values,little did she know that I was suffering from an identity crisis and didn't like her way of thinking. It's only when I got older that I actually became interesting in finding out and connecting with Arabic people,it's a shame I never really had that instilled in me by her. So for most of my life,we lived like your average white family,even going to church wasn't a necessity but we had Italian family gatherings,extravagant family holidays,big birthdays parties when I reached a milestone(16,18 and 21).

Excuse me? How could you say that after all you know about me? I didn't say I wanted to go to Arabia and marry into a Middle eastern family. It's really insensitive given what you know about my personal life,makes me wonder why you would say it. In terms of job opportunity Dubai is really good. I would only ever stay for no more than a year .If I wanted to go there to get married,I could have easily done so here,many Arabs live in south Ken and Knightsbridge that would be willing to propose,I've not interest. My values and characteristics have nothing to do with it. Plenty of westerners move to Dubai and completely love it,it's not exactly Saudia Arabia.
The weather,you kinda get used to it although most people only leave the house during the evening when it's bearable,almost had my feet burnt once just walking around with no shoes on. And all houses and flats have aircon on all day long,so no probs accept for maybe my health
There's plenty of night clubs in Dubai and women in bikinis and shorts walking around although tbh I had to cover up when going to the mall because they had a dress code and denim shorts was not on the list!

Because the Man I'm infatuated with has some kiwi roots and it would be nice to move out of here and settle there,at least get to experience his heritage,what do i know!

Well hello there :wink:
Original post by OU Student
I've met one.

You've met a dick?
Original post by Soldieroffortune

You've met a dick?

No!

Talk about walking myself right into that one!

Does anyone find that they hate names on the basis that the people they've met with that name are really horrible people?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by OU Student
No!

Talk about walking myself right into that one!

Does anyone find that they hate names on the basis that the people they've met with that name are really horrible people?

I don't like my own name partly because two girls I knew with it when I was younger were complete knobs. All other horrible people I've met have names which are fairly common so I've also met a few other people with the same name who were nice/alright so guess that canceled it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by gram_aday
One of these things is not like the others

3 of them are names of the month!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
Reply 397
I don't really hate any specific names I just hate when people are really obviously named after a celebrity like Cher. It's forgivable if it's a popular name though which is less obvious e.g. Sarah or something.
Original post by Soldieroffortune
Well hello there :wink:

You've met a dick?

LoL,do I know you?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Did we establish her age? :holmes:

Was referring to that dishy junior doc you told me about..

With difficulty :mmm:

Spoiler

Phew!

Spoiler

Reminds me of white-trash, and a particular character in the Hitman series :beard:

Like good, traditional, Christian names :h:

You never had me down full stop..

Spoiler

Ah I thought she was 22(talking about the stunner).

Naw,Noah is long gone,he's moved to a different hospital.

Hahahahahahahah omfg I almost choked on my drink! You're such a good comedian :mmm: gonna tell the doctors the same comment :mmm:

What're the other 2? It's an okay name,reminds me of kidney though :redface:

Lol,trailer trash?? I guess it is a it too dull too. I don't like the name Anne,remind me of an old hag

Your name is just perfect along with Sebastian and Christopher and mason,guys with either of those 4 names are soooo buff.

Hahah,I'm sure feminism will change that too,soon enough!

Quick Reply

Latest