The Student Room Group

C3/C4/FP2/FP3,M1,M2,M4,M5 Resources and links

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TeeEm

Hi TeeEm,

Is there any reason why these resources have been removed (particularly FP3 madas resources)? I found them very helpful and would appreciate it if you would consider making them available again.

Thanks
Reply 121
Original post by jack_lawson
Hi TeeEm,

Is there any reason why these resources have been removed (particularly FP3 madas resources)? I found them very helpful and would appreciate it if you would consider making them available again.

Thanks

I removed them
I will put an announcement in my site regarding this very soon
Original post by jack_lawson
Hi TeeEm,

Thanks

Just go onto his website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Original post by TeeEm
I removed them cause I am wound up with this ungrateful site.
I will put an announcement in my site regarding this very soon

#prayforteeem
hi teeem, i was wondering if there was a way of getting printable copies of your booklets, particularly the complex numbers booklet. i wouldn't mind paying for it i just need that one to help me prepare for fp2 as i find that bit the trickiest. thanks ! :smile:
Original post by Terminatoring
hi teeem, i was wondering if there was a way of getting printable copies of your booklets, particularly the complex numbers booklet. i wouldn't mind paying for it i just need that one to help me prepare for fp2 as i find that bit the trickiest. thanks ! :smile:

You'll probably not get any response until your FP2 exam. Why not just go on Physics and Maths tutor, and print the complex number booklet?
Hey,I remember you did a poll regarding the difficulty of S3 this june. Did you manage to get around to estimating the grade boundaries (specifically full ums and 90)Thanks in advance! @TeeEm
could someone tell me the m4 and m5 revision link please
Original post by TeeEm

Hello Mr. Trifon Madas. How are you? I am really grateful for the content on your website, it really helps. Thank you. :smile: However, has your website been down recently?
Original post by TeeEm
I believe my site has been working fine

Is anyone else having the same problem?
The website doesn't load.
Reply 130
Original post by MASTER1MIND
Is anyone else having the same problem?
The website doesn't load.

Original post by MASTER1MIND
Hello Mr. Trifon Madas. How are you? I am really grateful for the content on your website, it really helps. Thank you. :smile: However, has your website been down recently?

It's working fine for me. Madasmaths.com
Try in a different browser.
Original post by StayWoke
It's working fine for me. Madasmaths.com
Try in a different browser.

Thank you! It's working fine! It's back just now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending