The Student Room Group

Wjec ICT AS Level- IT1 Exam (1st June)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurenolivia
I don't think you'll be able to see it until next year on the website or if your college requests it back

Well that's a shame i was hoping to look over it to see where i would have lost marks because my coursework was near enough full marks and i did the subject in a different college so i wont be able to see ittill next year thank you anyway.:smile:
Reply 241
Original post by laurenolivia
I don't think you'll be able to see it until next year on the website or if your college requests it back

I remember looking at the 2014 paper in September last year so i don't think WJEC take too long to upload it online, maybe like after results day?
Original post by Nath98
I remember looking at the 2014 paper in September last year so i don't think WJEC take too long to upload it online, maybe like after results day?

Thanks i will check then for it how does everyone else feels they did.
Original post by Georgina.holly98
I think I'm the only one that didnt find it THAT easy :L I guess I found it ok-ish.... I just know that I've messed up on simple questions :frown: What were the three parts of a barcode? I put that they have black and white vertical lines and an unique numerical code... What was the third?

I found the exam hard too don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing IT3

Link to IT3 page here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3357901
Reply 245
They've started marking our papers already! My teacher is a wjec marker and she was marking some papers today! Unfortunately she can't mark papers from our centre, she said they were welsh students.uploadfromtaptalk1433763731845.jpg
Reply 246
Original post by Nath98
They've started marking our papers already! My teacher is a wjec marker and she was marking some papers today! Unfortunately she can't mark papers from our centre, she said they were welsh students.uploadfromtaptalk1433763731845.jpg

Im a Welsh student! Tell her to give me a few more marks she finds mine :wink:
Original post by Nath98

And you didn't steal them?! Could have been worth a few grand or more providing you got in contact with the students!
Reply 248
Original post by Lemon Haze
And you didn't steal them?! Could have been worth a few grand or more providing you got in contact with the students!

Who would pay a few grand just to get there result a month or so earlier? XD I know i wouldn't! :P
How did everyone do
Original post by jessyxmarie
How did everyone do

Expected an A on tgat exam but git a C. Got B overall.
expected to get A (also predicted A) but got B. I got A in coursework but in the exam I was 2 marks away:frown: from an A
Reply 252
How did everyone do

I got an A overall :biggrin: Was over by literally just 2 marks but somehow i did it :smile:
Reply 253
I was predicted an A, got A in the coursework, somehow got an E in the exam with a D overall. No one at my college got over a C.most got E's and D's. Safe to say we aren't very happy at this point so the college is putting in a formal complaint and paying for all our exams to get remarked. Fun eh?
How did everyone do

115 UMS for exam and 80 UMS for coursework!! Over the moon!!
(edited 8 years ago)
105 UMS for exam, 75 for coursework; A overall. so HAPPY!
Original post by billymccreith
105 UMS for exam, 75 for coursework; A overall. so HAPPY!

How did you revise? with the mark scheme?
Reply 257
I have applied for a remark of IT:1 but not got it yet. Has anyone else? Thanks!
Original post by SaskB
I have applied for a remark of IT:1 but not got it yet. Has anyone else? Thanks!

When did you apply, I applied on the 17th and still didn't get it
Reply 259
I applied on the 17th also! And i've still not received it... think it can be as long as the 18th October until we get them but usually it's earlier... So was just wondering if anyone had received one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending