The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Computer Science Paper 1 (7517 1A - 1E) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA A-level Computer Science Paper 1 exam go today?

AQA A-level Computer Science Paper 1 (7517 1A - 1E) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 12th June 2023/ PM
Length: 2hr 30 mins
How did your exam go today?
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
To discuss things like the Electronic Answer Document and possible unseen coding questions that might come up ? @Pwca
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Magnus_101
To discuss things like the Electronic Answer Document and possible unseen coding questions that might come up ? @Pwca

All done :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you
Original post by Pwca
All done :smile:
Reply 4
I was looking at the EAD today and I saw the layout of question 5 looked like it could be a Turing table question, what do you guys think ? Other questions look like they could be stack or queue type questions.
Reply 5
I was looking at the EAD today and I saw the layout of question 5 looked like it could be a Turing table question, what do you guys think ? Other questions look like they could be stack or queue type questions.

I agree! Anyone got any thoughts on question 1?(5 Marks)
Reply 6
Original post by AL3C29

Good point, I would also like to know what else might be coming up on section A in particular.
Reply 7
Original post by Finlay00000
Good point, I would also like to know what else might be coming up on section A in particular.

Probably Stacks and Queues because there are several answer lay outs with that format, but we’ve got to remember they might just be random questions just with that format to throw us off, but hopefully not 😅
Reply 8
where did you find the EAD? I can't seem to find it
Reply 9
Original post by AL3C29

where do you get the EAD? could you send it or tell me where to get it? cant seem to find it on the aqa website, thanks
Reply 10
Original post by wzrdium
where do you get the EAD? could you send it or tell me where to get it? cant seem to find it on the aqa website, thanks

Your teacher should of gave it to you
Reply 11
Original post by AL3C29

oh, my teacher is on break right now (maternity leave) so could you send it to me?
Reply 12
Original post by AL3C29

hey, for some reason i cant message you privately and respond to your pm
Reply 14
Anyone have a discord server where they can post the EAD?
Reply 15
yes, please

Original post by compsci992
Anyone have a discord server where they can post the EAD?
Reply 16
I can post a version of the EAD but because I have a mac and I haven't got the word Microsoft pack thing it has kinda distorted the file so that it doesn't show the grids and stuff which we're saying are like turing table and stack/queue/graph stuff
Original post by pafri12
yes, please
Reply 18
does anyone have the c# ead
Reply 19
question 1 might be to write pseudocode?

Latest

Trending

Trending