The Student Room Group

What happens if a sex line operator reports you?

So my friend has this really dark fetish and he called this line and said it, the woman said "i'm terminating this call and reporting ya" and hung up.

He said he really wants to know what happens if she did report him, will he get police on his door or something?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
By 'friend' do you mean you?
i'm curious now... this "dark" fetish must be pretty ******* dark :laugh:
Can you guys answer the question?
Nothing. They'll probably just block his number from calling again.

I wanna know what the fetish was...please

Posted from TSR Mobile
doubt they'll do anything unless your....friend.... was harassing the woman
Must have been something very dark if even they hang up on you :erm:
Original post by somemightsay888
Must have been something very dark if even they hang up on you :erm:

He said some do it for him, some don't.
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
He said some do it for him, some don't.

Are you going to tell us or.........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lewif002
Are you going to tell us or.........

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's called a dark fetish for a reason.

All he wants to know is will something bad happen now?
No, it's called a dark fetish for a reason.

All he wants to know is will something bad happen now?

Ok

All you need to know is it called 'reporting' for a reason. So maybe. Have fun in jail.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok

All you need to know is it called 'reporting' for a reason. So maybe. Have fun in jail.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe? He doesn't need maybes.

He didn't assault her in anyway. or are you just saying that to get me to tell the fetish.
Maybe? He doesn't need maybes.

He didn't assault her in anyway. or are you just saying that to get me to tell the fetish.

Maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest with you, it's kinda hard to judge the outcome without knowing the fetish itself.....that, and i'm just very curious now
Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

There aren't any illegal fetishes so long as they stay in your head, it's a different matter if the guy admitted to a crime or threatened her with a crime, eg telling her he wants to rape her or something, which is the most likely thing in my mind.

I dunno, I'm not a lawyer though so...
Can't give a response without knowing the fetish.
Original post by Wahrheit
There aren't any illegal fetishes so long as they stay in your head, it's a different matter if the guy admitted to a crime or threatened her with a crime, eg telling her he wants to rape her or something, which is the most likely thing in my mind.

I dunno, I'm not a lawyer though so...

What is stopping you from posting them? You won't get banned lols. All I can think is that it was you on the phone and you don't wanna be embarrassed

Posted from TSR Mobile
That depends on what your "friends" fetish is. It must have been pretty bad to have a reaction like that since i'm sure they get weirdos all the time.

If i was something along the line of "i want to tie you up and spank you" then i'm sure your fine.
If it was something like "i want to cut you up and scatter you around the country and kill everyone you know" then you're probably in a bit more trouble for being threatening.

Highly doubt they called the police though, it'd be more work than needed, they probably just blocked your number so you couldn't call ever again.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mughushed
To be honest with you, it's kinda hard to judge the outcome without knowing the fetish itself.....that, and i'm just very curious now

I'm curious about how this all came about tbh. In my head I've got it as:

Friend: 'Dude I've ****ed up'
OP: 'What happened?!'
Friend: 'I told a sex hotline girl about my secret dark fetish'
OP: 'Man stay right there, I'll sort it all out, hang tight buddy'
*opens tsr*
What is stopping you from posting them? You won't get banned lols. All I can think is that it was you on the phone and you don't wanna be embarrassed

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not the op?

Quick Reply

Latest