The Student Room Group

please rate me !

Can someone please rate my appearance too??

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
strong 0/10
-1000 lmao
Reply 4
why? :frown:
You have potential. Maybe let your hair out and smile with less teeth! Then try some make up and maybe change up your clothing style (Y)

Dont listen to the meanies >.<
Original post by Anonymous
-1000 lmao

What's the pic of? Is it anything horrifying? I am kinda curious but I am a scaredy cat too! Would appreciate your reply!
You look good. You look eastern european but I see a little Irish and English in there too?
Lol guys you don't have to be such dickheads about it you know even if you really don't find her attractive...
My opinion:
Nice eyes but I would dye the hair and if you're conscious about the spots hide them with foundation and you can define your brows and eyelashes with make-up as they are quite light in colour.
Reply 9
I'm English. Do I look better than previous girl?
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
Lol guys you don't have to be such dickheads about it you know even if you really don't find her attractive...
My opinion:
Nice eyes but I would dye the hair and if you're conscious about the spots hide them with foundation and you can define your brows and eyelashes with make-up as they are quite light in colour.

Awww... thx!!
I'm not going to rate you because I don't like that. But I think you're pretty and natural looking. I think your hair would look nice down, maybe with layers for a bit of volume and bounce. Looks nice like that too though.

Please remember if you post a picture on a forum like this, you will inevitably get some saddos making mean comments. Just be thankful you aren't a loser like that, bullying people on the Internet.
You look just fine to me naturally :smile:
one guy told me that I am a piece of sh*t....

What?
Can someone please rate my appearance too??

Spoiler

21/10
Why do you need validation from TSR?
Wtf??? Online was it a dating site or something or someone you knew?
Wait, would it be crazy if I guessed that you are 21?

Posted from TSR Mobile
solid 10/10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending