In front of your little sister? :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a big sister lmao.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I have a big sister lmao.

Disgusting 😂
You can do that infront of me though 😉:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grab his penis n balls, twist them until they tangle as a punishment and warn him not to do it again.
Original post by Anonymous
Just caught him doing it in front of my little sister who didn't even comment on it. It made me wonder how long this had been going on. I angrily told him off but he just laughed at me and so I threatened to tell my mother and I did, just wondering if I did the right thing. I don't know if I handled it right, I don't want him to think I will always snitch on him :frown:

He's a Hero, who should be awarded the Victoria cross, it's fun playing with that thing.
Original post by bassbabe
Grab his penis n balls, twist them until they tangle as a punishment and warn him not to do it again.

Wtf! Savage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bassbabe
Grab his penis n balls, move up and down the shaft as a punishment and warn him not to orgasm.

Corrected it for you^^
Reply 66
What's your brother and sisters names?

One of them isn't Jamie is it?
Thank you for the comments everyone. They have been very useful, just told my brother this morning that nothing good will come out of this if he does it again in front of anyone and I got my sis to tell me if he does it again in front of her :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending