The Student Room Group

A newly gf went behind my back

I had an argument with a gf I’ve been dating two months. Stopped answering her texts and calls. She was on a work trip so chances if swing her face to face were zero. My brother showed me a text from her. She found my brother’s insta and texted him “is he alright? Can you please talk to him” they haven’t even met. I felt uncomfortable with it. I like the girl but too angry now. Her friend texted me from her behalf. I said I was angry. But don’t want to talk to her at the moment. Would you cut things off if you were me? My mates are split. Some say she’s gone too far, some that this shows she was scared to lose me
Reply 1
How long have you been not talking to your "girlfriend".
Reply 2
Original post by xox416
How long have you been not talking to your "girlfriend".

A week or so.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
A week or so.

Dude she ain't your gf
Reply 4
Original post by Im Jackson
Dude she ain't your gf

What do you mean? She would not move on that fast. She’s been trying to text me every day actually
what was the argument over
Reply 6
Original post by MrSoloDolo
what was the argument over

I was already in a bad mood. Then she kept saying stuff making clear that she wasn’t able to see things from my perspective. I stopped talking to her to calm down but then she texted my brother and friends next day. It really ****ed me off. Her friend was like “you two should talk and sort it out”.
You think she’s gone too far by trying to contact you?
Reply 8
What do you mean? She would not move on that fast. She’s been trying to text me every day actually

She's going behind your back and you haven't talked for ages that's not a relationship
I was already in a bad mood. Then she kept saying stuff making clear that she wasn’t able to see things from my perspective. I stopped talking to her to calm down but then she texted my brother and friends next day. It really ****ed me off. Her friend was like “you two should talk and sort it out”.

You need to detail the argument a bit better if you want me to know if you’re overreacting or not. Personally I can understand being annoyed, but now after my previous experiences I wouldn’t play the silent treatment game.

a man should be open about his intention, thoughts and principles and stick to them. I think you should do just that, so unless she’s made such a huge mistake that you need to break up with her, go and talk to her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending