The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Neuth
It was a mess.
Chances of attending Uni in 2016 = 0 0.

Didn't get this quote:s-smilie:
:hugs: I'm sure it's fine. Just remember that if you found it hard then loads of other people will have too:redface: and resitting isn't that bad, I quite liked it.
I can relate to you BIG TIME about the chemistry exam. Kmn as sheldons students wud say...
Original post by Neuth
Reply 982
Original post by Marshmallow14
I can relate to you BIG TIME about the chemistry exam. Kmn as sheldons students wud say...

:redface:

Which exam board were you on?
Aqa, you?
Original post by Neuth
:redface:

Which exam board were you on?
Reply 984
Aqa, you?

OCR.
Original post by Asciant
What's the crack maras?

Original post by Gingerbread101
No one here understands Cumbrian dialect :tongue:

What does that mean? :curious:

And Astrud, mind map idea for Judaism worked :woo: :awesome:

Original post by Slowbro93
I actually have time to watch Game of Thrones! :biggrin:

I started watching that in the holidays :innocent:
Oh gosh im so scared for results day😢, im sure youll be fine though 😊
All those worrying about exams, I can tell you that it will be okay :hugs: Send all my support to all of you out there! :h:
Have you come from the future to comfort us? Lol thank you sort of slowed my heart attack down 😊
Original post by Slowbro93
All those worrying about exams, I can tell you that it will be okay :hugs: Send all my support to all of you out there! :h:
Aqa, you?

Oh so am I. - I dont even know what to think about that exam anymore...Think the Chemistry thread is making it worse tbh.~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you come from the future to comfort us? Lol thank you sort of slowed my heart attack down 😊

Maybe? :ninja:
Original post by Black Rose
What does that mean? :curious:

And Astrud, mind map idea for Judaism worked :woo: :awesome:

What's the crack?- what's happening/ what's up/ what's the gossip?
Marra- friend

Yayyy :awesome: I'm frantically responding to people's questions about the GCSE AQA Eng lang exam :emo:
:woo: Exams finished, A2 can finally begin
Reply 993
Will retakes be an option for the our year? Since its the last year of our specification.Wondering if they'll make exams just for the retakes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Oh so am I. - I dont even know what to think about that exam anymore...Think the Chemistry thread is making it worse tbh.~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, all those answers that i got wrong, does not help. It would have made sense for me to revise beyond chapter 10 but i obv didnt think it was a good idea😢
Now im going to fail, im so worried that my unis wont accept resits. Gosh i have my Mechanics paper tommorow so i better start revising. I hope everything goes well for you, lots of support your way
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 995
Original post by Feraligatr

2 weeks earlier than me :grumble:
Reply 996
Original post by anxila
Will retakes be an option for the our year? Since its the last year of our specification.Wondering if they'll make exams just for the retakes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they will be. :h:
Original post by Feraligatr

Yay for you i got one more 💃💃💃💃
Yay for you i got one more 💃💃💃💃

:jumphug: S1?
When people start arguing about what the question actually was for the GCSE exam you're trying to help them with :emo:

Latest