Reply 1380
PM exam means staying up tonight.
Reply 1381
Original post by Aph

Uh ohhhh :giggle:
Original post by Aph

Once my friend did that. Only to later discover that he misread and that it was actually an AM exam :nooo:
Reply 1383
Original post by Neuth
Uh ohhhh :giggle:

It's a 1h 45 min exam too, +25% extra time I'll be at school 'til at least 4PM maybe even later if I finually use rest breaks:yep: and after I have an hours walk home:frown:
Original post by usycool1
Once my friend did that. Only to later discover that he misread and that it was actually an AM exam :nooo:

I've triple checked all my documents and messaged all my class, it's definitely PM.
If I was wrong I'd die.
Reply 1384
Original post by Aph
It's a 1h 45 min exam too, +25% extra time I'll be at school 'til at least 4PM maybe even later if I finually use rest breaks:yep: and after I have an hours walk home:frown:

:console:
You'll be fine :redface:
Reply 1385
Original post by Neuth
:console:
You'll be fine :redface:
It's just so long to be looked up alone in a room with one other person. I kinda feel sorry for the poor invidulator, being locked up with me for nearly 2 and a quarter hours with nothing to do.
Reply 1386
Original post by Aph
It's just so long to be looked up alone in a room with one other person. I kinda feel sorry for the poor invidulator, being locked up with me for nearly 2 and a quarter hours with nothing to do.

Mine usually do puzzles and things :redface:
Original post by Aph

Original post by Neuth

Mine would usually walk around and stare down our necks. Once I was sketching a graph and this invigilator accidentally nudged me as she was walking so my graph looked all ugly. :emo: She did say 'sorry', I guess... :grumble:
Reply 1388
Mine would usually walk around and stare down our necks. Once I was sketching a graph and this invigilator accidentally nudged me as she was walking so my graph looked all ugly. :emo: She did say 'sorry', I guess... :grumble:

Ohmygosh! I'd have been so upset... I'm such a perfectionist.
How rude :frown:
Reply 1389
Original post by Neuth

Every so often I just look up and they will be starring out of the window they look so lonely.
The benefits of having a seperate room.
If it was really bad I might've blown up:redface:
Reply 1390
Original post by Aph
Every so often I just look up and they will be starring out of the window they look so lonely.

:moon:
Original post by Feraligatr
I'm confused :confused: I thought it was pretty scary :redface:
Like Bathesheba and Annabelle and stuff, that was scary :redface:

Oh my bahahhaahahah- I just listened to the song again. YESSSSSSSS- Its the beginning that makes it that way I think.

Ahahahah, I dont remember who had those names but oh yes I did find some of it scary and screamed quite a lot which was really fun but laughed hysterically straight afterwards- Especially the bits where the mum goes down into the basement and she's playing the game. Oh- :lol: <3

Btw, I just saw your visitor message- I find it really difficult to respond to those and dont always receive them straight away so that's why I haven't responded on there right now. :smile:

@Everyone ^ goes for all of you- pls dont Visitor Message me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
RIP, physics is solid :redface:

I dont know what you mean by the solid stuff but I think I agree bc you said RIP. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1393
Original post by Neuth
:moon:
They look like lost likely puppy's:sadnod:
And then you get the odd person who supports UKIP and it all does wrong.
Reply 1394
Original post by Aph

And then you get the odd person who supports UKIP and it all does wrong.

How on earth did this turn political? :lolwut:
Original post by Gingerbread101

Well, you probably needed a break :redface:

Yeah, probably. :redface: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right, they really should give us mods more :wink:

:colonhash:Totally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1397
Original post by Neuth
How on earth did this turn political? :lolwut:
I was thinking about today's one... She went on about how UKIP are the way forward and how girls should go and learn to be professional typists and house wives and boys should all go off and become carpenters/plumbers and how the fact people don't respect 'God given gender roles' is the thing destroying this country...
Reply 1398
Original post by Aph
I was thinking about today's one... She went on about how UKIP are the way forward and how girls should go and learn to be professional typists and house wives and boys should all go off and become carpenters/plumbers and how the fact people don't respect 'God given gender roles' is the thing destroying this country...

Whaaaaaat :lolwut:
Reply 1399
Original post by Neuth
Whaaaaaat :lolwut:

:sadnod: it was tge end of the exam and I'd finished early so we ended up chatting and she said that... I just started nodding, I couldn't wait to leave after that.

Latest