The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirgilis
Enjoying your vantage point of me digging a very, very deep hole and then burning the ropes of the ladder I need to get back out? :rolleyes:

How nice for you :tongue:

Don't say it like that, it makes me sound heartless :frown:
Original post by Slowbro93
Don't say it like that, it makes me sound heartless :frown:

Sorry :getmecoat: .

It seems like I'm still digging really, doesn't it? :rolleyes: . I'll let you know when I reach Australia... :sigh:

It seems like I'm still digging really, doesn't it? :rolleyes: . I'll let you know when I reach Australia... :sigh:

You'd be more likely to reach New Zealand, unless you were aiming specifically for Australia :tongue:

:lovehug: love you really :h:
Original post by Nidfeo
You'd be more likely to reach New Zealand, unless you were aiming specifically for Australia :tongue:

:rolleyes:

Right, for the next half-an-hour it's a free-for-all on Nirgilis :tongue:

Some topics you may wish to tear apart:

- The sky is particularly green today :zomg:
- Water is wet because it's sticky
- Digimon is better than pokemon :colonhash:
- I eat food from most favourite to least favourite
- Climate change is a myth :indiff:
- Tea and coffee are not nice
- Ballet is better for childhood development than video games

Right, off you go :tongue:

Original post by Slowbro93
:lovehug: love you really :h:

:love:
Reply 1585

well I can't comment because what I would call blue you might call green...
- Water is wet because it's sticky
well it's due to the hydrogen-bonds so you are kinda right,
wrong.
thank makes sense, you wouldn't want to get full up on your least favourite food that you lost out on your favourite food.
- Climate change is a myth :indiff:
get out!!!
- Tea and coffee are not nice
you are half right.
- Ballet is better for childhood development than video games
true.
I'm not referring to you :nah: . You must be aware that History repeats itself a lot? Well, over the two academic years I've moderated, this type of situation has reared it's head 3 times - I'm trying to cut the head off the problem before it can grow into a full-blown issue :yep:

Maybe I've gone about it the wrong way though :erm: . But I'm willing to hold my hands up and say ''I'm wrong, I apologise'' if that's the case :yep:

But thank you for bringing this to my attention :yep:

Okay got it, I'm sorry- I just thought I should check. Yep, I totally understand.

I dont believe so, you always manage things pretty well and I'm glad you're a moderator in this section~ :yep:

Mhmm...thanks for explaining what you meant + stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:

Is this a trick question? -Do you wear glasses....if so is it bc you're colour blind? So you actually mean the sky is blue but you're stating green bc I dont know- you like doing stuff like that.. :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:

I don't know what Digimon is..

Posted from TSR Mobile

- :

This doesn't make sense to me?¿

If you didn't like beef stew, would you have chocolate (presuming you like chocolate more than stew) first then have the beef stew? Surely it'd be better to get rid of the stew as fast as possible then savour the taste of the chocolate which would be the last thing on your palate.. which would way better than having stew lingering in your mouth for ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Is this a trick question? -Do you wear glasses....if so is it bc you're colour blind? So you actually mean the sky is blue but you're stating green bc I dont know- you like doing stuff like that.. :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It might have something to do with tinted windows... :teehee:

Original post by Anon_98
I don't know what Digimon is..

Posted from TSR Mobile

:zomg: . It was sort of like Pokemon - except it had less of a fan-base :tongue:

Original post by Anon_98
This doesn't make sense to me?¿

If you didn't like beef stew, would you have chocolate (presuming you like chocolate more than stew) first then have the beef stew? Surely it'd be better to get rid of the stew as fast as possible then savour the taste of the chocolate which would be the last thing on your palate.. which would way better than having stew lingering in your mouth for ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Around dinner time, I will often eat a chocolate biscuit because I don't want to go cook - so yes, I'll eat the chocolate, then realise I have to go cook, and then realise I have no chocolate biscuits left for pudding :facepalm:
It might have something to do with tinted windows... :teehee:

:zomg: . It was sort of like Pokemon - except it had less of a fan-base :tongue:

Haha! Around dinner time, I will often eat a chocolate biscuit because I don't want to go cook - so yes, I'll eat the chocolate, then realise I have to go cook, and then realise I have no chocolate biscuits left for pudding :facepalm:

Bahahhahahah. Obviously. :smile:

Ahhh right- oh I see..Well that's cool I guess.

Bahahahah oh no :lol:
Oh it makes me feel sick if I try and eat something sweet before dinner bc the order should always be savoury then sweet. You're breaking the rules Nergilis :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did we really finish the last thread?

I really hated it when the year 7-10 play football outside of the exam hall :angry:

They enjoy playing tag for some reason and screaming like little girls. (I go to a boys school btw)
Reply 1593
Original post by BCMFM16

I really hated it when the year 7-10 play football outside of the exam hall :angry:

They enjoy playing tag for some reason and screaming like little girls. (I go to a boys school btw)
yeah, about 2 weeks ago I think.

Aren't there barriers to stop them??
Ahhh exams are DONE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: S1 was so nice. Time to chill now, birthday in 8 days as well 8))
Good afternoon people :hat2:

Original post by Neuth
x

Hey :hugs:

Firstly, you have not done anything wrong. :nah: Both Nirgilis and I know that you're an absolutely brilliant user on here. Knowing him and how highly he regards you (just today, we were talking about how good a member you are on here), I'm confident that it wasn't his intention to make it seem like he was telling you off or anything.

You are not going to get into any trouble and neither I nor him will be taking it up with anyone else. I think it was just a way for him to try to raise an issue with the thread that us mods have seen in the past - not because you did anything wrong, but because we have seen many groups form on this thread in the past which has led to some problems. This is not to say that you or your group are currently causing any problems - raising it with you was just a way of raising it with the rest of the thread. Both of us have the sites best interests at heart and I suppose that it just seemed like a good moment to raise the issue with everyone.

Unlike with others, we can take a bit more of a light hearted approach when raising issues with you as we're both quite friendly with you. It is very easy to cross that line of light heartedness with accidentally upsetting someone so please don't take anything personally. :nah:

A few days ago when I was down, this helpful and nice member said to me "Smile, Usy. It suits you." Now I want you to do the same. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)

Just within a course or would you have pudding then starter then main? Why?!
Original post by BCMFM16

My exam hall is right next to music and sports, it's a right pain :angry:
I have an epiphany :cookie:

Latest